mobile88.com
No.1 Site in Malaysia

Samsung appeal to bring the Steve Jobs' comment to court denied by judge

July 19, 2012
Tan Ming Sin


19 July 2012 – According to Rueters, Samsung request to bring in statement made by Steve Jobs in the ongoing Apple vs Samsung lawsuit was denied by Judge Lucy.

Samsung request to bring in statement made by Steve Jobs in the ongoing Apple vs Samsung lawsuit was denied by Judge Lucy.


Before he died last year, Steve Jobs made a statement to his biographer Walter Isaacson “I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apple's $40 billion in the bank, to right this wrong. I'm going to destroy Android, because it's a stolen product. I'm willing to go thermonuclear war on this."


Using the comment made by Steve Jobs, the Korean company argued that the motive of Apple lawsuits to ban Samsung’s products is not to protect their own intellectual property but the “destruction” of Android devices.


According to Reuters, Samsung argued that “speaks to Apple's bias, improper motives and its lack of belief in its own claims in that they are a means to an end, namely the destruction of Android."


However, their attempt was denied by Judge Lucy Koh as she said that Job’s statement were not relevant to the ongoing case. "I really don't think this is a trial about Steve Jobs," Koh said.


 



Free Themes
For more themes, click here free download
Follow us on: