HTC Launches HTC One S
Tan Ming Sin
15 June 2012 – Today HTC launched the latest addition to their HTC One series, the HTC One S, held at the Pavilion. Present was the Country Manager of HTC Malaysia, Mr. SK Wong and Senior Product Marketing Manager of HTC Asia, Mr. Justin Zhang.
The HTC One S has a 4.3-inch display screen with 540x960 pixels. It is as slim as 7.8mm and weighs 119.5grams. On the specs, the HTC One S offers a 1.7GHz dual-core processor running on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). There is a 16GB internal storage and 1GB RAM on it. The rear camera supports up to 8-megapixels and the front camera supports 1.3-megapixels. The sound quality is enhanced with Beats Audio technology. The recommended retail price for this device is RM 1,838.
HTC also took the chance to announce their first HTC Mobile Truck. It will be roaming around city centres in the Klang Valley while showing a live showcase of the entire range of HTC One series smartphones. Consumers can also purchase the limited edition HTC One S box set that is bundled with a Beats Solo headset when they visit the truck.
Here’s the list of the pricing and promotions;
- Limited Edition HTC One S bundled with Beats Solo headset – RM 2,199
- HTC One S + urBeats Promo: RM 1,838 + RM 1*
*Limited to first 350 units from 15th to 17th June 2012 (200units Pavillion KL, 150 Gurney Penang).
Here’s the location for the truck;
1. Pavillion KL – 15th to 17th June 2012
2. Gurney Plaza, Penang (roadshow) – 15th to 17th June 2012
3. Sunway Pyramid – 23rd to 24th June 2012
4. eCurve Damansara -29th June to 1st July 2012
5. Sungei Wang KL – 6th to 8th July 2012
6. Berjaya Times Square – 13th to 15th July 2012