By Tan Ming Sin
14 May 2012 – You first used the app to take picture and share it out. Now imagine you have the physical standalone camera (still in the square shape as in your smartphone) to take and share all your pictures. Not possible? Not for the guys at ADR-Studio. They have yet to physically build one, but has successfully rendered the concept. The project is called “Instagram Socialmatic”. The camera itself will be named as Socialmatic.
Here are the stated features of the Socialmatic:
- 16 GB mass storage;
- Wifi and Bluetooth;
- 4:3 touchscreen;
- 2 main lens, first for main capture, second for 3D filters, webcam applications and QR Code capturing;
- Optical zoom;
- Led Flash;
- Internal printer to make your Instagram photos real;
- Paper cartridge with Instagram Paper Sheets;
- Dedicated 4 colors ink tanks;
- InstaOs 1.0, which put together Facebook and Instagram App feature;
So you can either capture a photo and share it out directly or print the photo which will be accompanied by a QR code. The QR code will allow any other Socialmatic camera owner to scan and follow that user. So start snapping for more followers!