Celcom offers new customer experiences
“This is more than just a rebranding. It’s a powerful new culture. From smart suits to new service centres, and most importantly, training, everything is now in place to ensure our customers can expect nothing but the best customer service,” said Dato’ Sri Shazalli Ramly, Chief Executive Officer, Celcom (Malaysia) Berhad.
In line with this new initiative, Celcom has introduced an icon – an epitome of reliability to represent Customer Service as a whole. Our Service Ambassador represents perfection in Customer Service. She is Anna. Anna is the very essence of excellent customer service. Courteous, attentive and helpful – those are the qualities which are deeply embedded in Celcom’s customer service culture,” added Dato’ Sri Shazalli.
Customer’s experience is more important than customer service because a customer’s loyalty is increasingly determined by the quality of the experience they receive. This is why Celcom has gone the extra step in providing customers a whole new approach to customer service, one that will leave them fully satisfied,” he stressed.
To further ensure that customers are given a Total Customer Experience whenever they visit Celcom, various other customer service initiatives will be unveiled, which include :
1) Web Online Registration for Postpaid Celcom is introducing the first web portal in Malaysia that offers customers a complete self service experience in postpaid mobile plan registration. Now, customers can sign up for a new line without the hassle of waiting in line or parking. In short, customers just need to CHOOSE, SIGN-UP and PAY.
2) Customer Premier Service (CPS) Through this initiative, selected premier customers will receive a special ‘Premier e-Card’ that will allow them to enjoy special benefits. Celcom Premier Customer Service is now fully operational to meet all customer’s servicing needs, 24 hours a day, all year long. Advantages of this e-card include :
instant recognition when the customer visits any Celcom branch special attention during selected events Premier by appointment : an initiative that will enable customers to enjoy special treatment when they visit any Celcom branch. This includes reserved parking (at selected branches), a dedicated officer attending to the customer’s need and faster service. useful information at their fingertips such as roaming information and IDD Premier privileges.
3) Free calls to 24-hour Contact Centre Customers can make free calls to Celcom’s 24-hour Contact Centre, with multi-lingual customer service representatives who will be able to assist customers in Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin and Tamil. Customers just need to call 1111 from their mobile phone, 100 from TM fixed and mobile services and 1-300-111-000 from other phone line services.
4) New Uniforms In line with the new Branded Customer Service initiative, Celcom will be outfitting approximately 550 of its branch personnel and Regional Customer Service Representatives with newly designed uniforms.
5) Payment Kiosks Celcom will be setting up nationwide kiosks for cash, cheque and credit card payments. Currently, there are 67 payment kiosk machines at 40 branches nationwide. The kiosks located at Menara Celcom and KLIA are available 24 hours a day.
One of the initiatives Celcom has introduced under the Branded Customers Service initiative is the launch of Blue Cube, the first concept store that allows consumers to experience, touch and feel the full range of mobile lifestyle products and services from Celcom. Aside from KL Sentral, Blue Cube concept stores are also located at The Curve, The Mines Shopping Centre, and Sunway Pyramid in the Klang Valley and Queensbay Mall in Penang.