Avoid Scammer Guide
- Never make any payment in advance.
Never use payment services such as Western Union, MoneyGram, or BidPay for oversea payment.
- Alert on lower price posts.
- Advisable to meet up with the seller at a shop and check the authenticity of the item.
- Google search for the seller details, whether those details are involve to con case. (I.C, Contact Number, Banking Details, Full Name, MSN/YM ID)
- Refuse to provide shipment tracking number
- Continuously provide excuses for the goods delay
- Purchase on "Cash on Delivery" (COD) method to reduce the risk of con case.
* Click here: listing of scammers / fraudters