Sony Ericsson Jalou
Click the stars to rate
260,265 Rated by :
Known for its expertise in design and technology, Sony Ericsson explored art, architecture and furniture trends whilst delving deep into the couture and fashion world to ensure Jalou encapsulates some of the hottest fashion trends which will emerge next year.
Combining beauty with cutting-edge technology, Jalou’s host of features will keep you entertained and looking fabulous. The two inch screen’s clever design means that at the touch of a button the screen becomes a mirror, offering a discreet way to make sure you look as good as your mobile phone. It is also the first Sony Ericsson to feature Walk Mate step counter, to help you stay in shape wherever you go. It also has an exclusive fashion interface which automatically updates with zodiac signs and special events throughout the year. Jalou will be available in a variety of gem inspired colours including: Deep Amethyst, Aquamarine Blue and Onyx Black.
Other features include the 3.2 megapixel camera, music player, video recording, 3G, Bluetooth™, built-in FM radio and Internet where you can check your email, watch YouTube™ clips, Google™, as well as upload your video and photos to your favourite social networking sites.
Sony Ericsson Jalou
Irresistible compact fashion phone comes with the following features and lots more:
- 3.2 megapixel camera – snap your favourite outfit and send to your friends
- Video recording – film and post clips online anytime
- Stereo FM radio – catch up on the latest songs while on the move
- Music player – with Bluetooth stereo, PlayNow and TrackID
- Bluetooth™ 2.0 – upload images and videos to your social network site
- Mirror Key – check your hair before a hot date
- Walk Mate step counter – see how far you have walked while out shopping
- Internet - Google search, Google maps, email, instant messaging, picture messaging
- Entertainment – YouTube application, 3D games, video viewing
- Weight – will not weight your handbag down, only 84 grams
Jalou supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 and UTMS/HSPA 900/1700/2100. Jalou will be available in the fourth quarter 2009 in the colours Deep Amethyst, Aquamarine Blue and Onyx Black.
lancepennPosted On : December 5, 2010
|phone ni boleh wat video kol tak? mcm xde kamera depan jek.... hmmm|
bgus tuk dijadikan gift pada pompuan.=)
miezaPosted On : October 31, 2010
|dah dpt dah...klau x leh copy contact msa mula2 mknanya de step yg ter"skip" eloknya wat master reset kt hpne tu...|
miezaPosted On : October 30, 2010
|baru je pkai ri ni hubby bru blk dr spore mlm td arga $195, cute...grab color itam,so far function lain k tp ni tgh cuba nk copy contact dr sim ke phone x bleh2 lg..de sape2 nk tlg.....|