Click the stars to rate
95,001 Rated by :
05 August 2011 – While targeted at the budget-conscious consumer, the Motorola XT351 merges the latest version of Android with a set of specifications not usually found on a device in its price range, which should please many.
Touting a 3.5-inch display, 800MHz processor, as well as dual front and rear cameras, the Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) smartphone is also available in dual-SIM variants. Motorola claims that its 1540mAh battery is the best in its class as it is capable of 8 hours of talk time or 28 days of 3G standby.
The Motorola XT531 also features the Moto Switch user interface which allows users to seamlessly switch between different setups, for example one mode for personal use, the other for business purposes. The rumoured price for the Motorla XT531 is estimated to be at USD 220 (approx RM 650)
• Motorola Moto G might be cheapest 4G LTE handset in Malaysia soon
• Moto E Spotted In SIRIM Database, Malaysian Release Imminent
• Android 4.4.3 KitKat Arrives In Malaysia For Nexus Devices
• Motorola Announces The Moto G 4G - Moto G With 4G Support
• The best smartphones to look out for in 2014
• Oppo Find 7 & 7A telah dilancarkan secara rasmi di Malaysia
• Motorola's Next Phone Coming May 13, Could It Be The Moto E?
• Oppo Find 7 & Find 7A to launch in Malaysia on May 7
firib5593Posted On : November 29, 2011
|bila hp ni nak masuk msia ni...kalau dah ada kat msia, kat mane nak beli?|