Click the stars to rate
105,595 Rated by :
The Motorola E1120 provides a sophisticated mobile photography experience with editing tools and a large, landscape display. Simply turn the device vertically and press the dedicated shutter key to activate the 3 megapixel camera to capture events that you donít want to forget. Share with others via email, Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS), connect seamlessly to a compatible Bluetooth-enabled printer for real-time prints or stream images directly to a television with a compatible Bluetooth adapter.
The 3G technology lets you conduct high quality 2-way video conferencing, view streaming video, and make the most of video capture and playback enhanced by Windows Media technology. And, experience the benefits of quick access to product information and services by capturing and sending barcodes with bar code scanning available on the E1120.
The phone has an MP3 player with dual-polyphonic speakers and 3D audio processing, creating spatial enhancement for surround-sound-like audio. The 3D graphics engine provides for a virtual gaming experience.
Expandable TransFlash memory, hands-free Bluetooth wireless technology with compatible Bluetooth enabled devices and 2-way video conferencing provide even more ways for you to remain informed and in touch. The Motorola E1120 is expected to be available in the Q4 2005.
• Kapasiti Bateri Apple iPhone 6 4.7" dan 5.5" didedahkan
• Moto G, Moto X, & Moto E here to get Android 4.4.4 update very soon
• 10 juta Unit Mi 3 dijual, edisi 'Champagne Gold' dilancarkan
• Motorola Moto G might be cheapest 4G LTE handset in Malaysia soon
• Moto E Spotted In SIRIM Database, Malaysian Release Imminent
• Android 4.4.3 KitKat Arrives In Malaysia For Nexus Devices
• Motorola Announces The Moto G 4G - Moto G With 4G Support
• The best smartphones to look out for in 2014