Motorola ATRIX 2
Click the stars to rate
160,698 Rated by :
Motorola Mobility has unveiled the Motorola ATRIX 2 at CTIA 2011 today. It has a 4.3-inch qHD display with 540 x 960 resolution pixels.
Powering the Motorola ATRIX 2 is a 1.0GHz dual-core processor coupled with 1GB RAM. The ATRIX 2 is running on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread).
The ATRIX 2 supports all common connectivity options including HSDPA 21.1Mbps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 and GPS. It has an 8GB internal storage and support microSD cards up to 40GB.
In addition, the ATRIX 2 comes with an 8-megapixel main shutter with LED flash and a front facing VGA camera. The main camera has the capability of recording 1080p full HD video.
The Motorola ATRIX 2 will be available in the United States starting in mid-October, with subsequent launches planned for China, Asia, Middle East and Latin America.
• Motorola Moto G might be cheapest 4G LTE handset in Malaysia soon
• Moto E Spotted In SIRIM Database, Malaysian Release Imminent
• Android 4.4.3 KitKat Arrives In Malaysia For Nexus Devices
• Motorola Announces The Moto G 4G - Moto G With 4G Support
• The best smartphones to look out for in 2014
• Oppo Find 7 & 7A telah dilancarkan secara rasmi di Malaysia
• Motorola's Next Phone Coming May 13, Could It Be The Moto E?
• Oppo Find 7 & Find 7A to launch in Malaysia on May 7
miePosted On : February 18, 2013
|can this phone use for 3g or 4g?|
MatheuPosted On : February 9, 2012
|The picture show in the comments are wrong pictures, that belong to the Atrix 4g not to the Atrix 2 Home buttons are differents as the call apps too.|