Motorola ATRIX 2
Click the stars to rate
183,329 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
Motorola Mobility has unveiled the Motorola ATRIX 2 at CTIA 2011 today. It has a 4.3-inch qHD display with 540 x 960 resolution pixels.
Powering the Motorola ATRIX 2 is a 1.0GHz dual-core processor coupled with 1GB RAM. The ATRIX 2 is running on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread).
The ATRIX 2 supports all common connectivity options including HSDPA 21.1Mbps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 and GPS. It has an 8GB internal storage and support microSD cards up to 40GB.
In addition, the ATRIX 2 comes with an 8-megapixel main shutter with LED flash and a front facing VGA camera. The main camera has the capability of recording 1080p full HD video.
The Motorola ATRIX 2 will be available in the United States starting in mid-October, with subsequent launches planned for China, Asia, Middle East and Latin America.
• Motorola Moto E Available Now From Lazada Malaysia For RM369
• Super Affordable Moto E Launching In Malaysia On August 13
• Kapasiti Bateri Apple iPhone 6 4.7" dan 5.5" didedahkan
• Moto G, Moto X, & Moto E here to get Android 4.4.4 update very soon
• 10 juta Unit Mi 3 dijual, edisi 'Champagne Gold' dilancarkan
• Motorola Moto G might be cheapest 4G LTE handset in Malaysia soon
• Moto E Spotted In SIRIM Database, Malaysian Release Imminent
• Android 4.4.3 KitKat Arrives In Malaysia For Nexus Devices
miePosted On : February 18, 2013
|can this phone use for 3g or 4g?|
MatheuPosted On : February 9, 2012
|The picture show in the comments are wrong pictures, that belong to the Atrix 4g not to the Atrix 2 Home buttons are differents as the call apps too.|