lenovo LePhone S2
Click the stars to rate
71,578 Rated by :
The Lenovo S2 smartphone announced at CES incorporates the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon technology and runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). It has a 3.8-inch display screen with 800x480 pixels in resolution that gives an impressive brightness and clarity.
The device includes a unique Kernel-level security system to protect personal data, prevent phishing, and control network and SMS traffic. Users can also take advantage of its 8-megapixel camera to capture amazing panoramic photos on the go.
The S2 is also ready for the Cloud, and instantly syncs photos, music, videos and personal information with a dedicated online storage space for easy sharing across multiple devices.
• Lenovo Vibe Z with LTE arriving in Malaysia on March 12
• How to ensure some people never buy your phone
• Sony in talks to sell Vaio division amid slumping PC sales
• Google buys 5.94% stake in new Motorola owner Lenovo
• 5.5" Lenovo Vibe Z with LTE will be in Malaysia - price & release date details
• Tarikh Pelancaran Lenovo Vibe Z Di Malaysia
• Lenovo to introduce the Vibe X smartphone in Malaysia
• Lenovo reveals more touch-based IdeaPads, prices start from RM 2,099