Sony Xperia neo L
Click the stars to rate
240,500 Rated by :
21 March 2012 - Sony is gearing up to launch its first Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) ready device in China, and it is called the Xperia Neo L.
It is a mid-end smartphone based off Sony Ericsson's Xperia neo V, and the neo L is both longer and slimmer than the neo V. And inside that longer and slimmer chassis packs a 4-inch FWVGA (854 x 480) screen, a 1GHz Snapdragon processor with 512MB RAM. Similar to the Xperia neo V, there is a 5-megapixel rear imager and is able to record 720p, the L has a VGA front facer too. No word on price or availability yet from Sony’s Chinese site. More as it comes along.
• The Lumia 830 leaked
• 10 juta Unit Mi 3 dijual, edisi 'Champagne Gold' dilancarkan
• "Very Thin" Sony Xperia Z3 To Be Announced In August?
• Sony Malaysia Quietly Releases The Xperia Z2, Available Now For RM2,399
• Sony Xperia ZL2 Announced In Japan, Comes With 20.7MP Camera
• Sony Xperia Z2 Takes The Nicest-Looking Photos, Test Shows
• Japanese Designer Draws His Vision For The Sony Xperia Z3
• Oops! Sony Xperia Z2's Local Price Accidentally Revealed?
syachaPosted On : April 24, 2013
|serius x bes,pakai 7bln je..dh jual dh pon..nyesal beli..waaaaaaa :'(|
reynuPosted On : March 30, 2013
|where can i get neo l in penang ?|
zulPosted On : February 12, 2013
|pon ni kelemahan dia banyak 1. camera x bleh zoom 2. button home option back dan search sukar di operasikan dalam gelap krna terlalu kecil dan masih menggunakan butang toggle agak ketinggalan zaman 3. tiada fm radio. 4. semua sony perlu aplikasi pihak ketiga tuk wt video call. 4. ram agak kecil.|