Sony Ericsson Yendo
Click the stars to rate
274,788 Rated by :
Sony Ericsson Yendo with Walkman, the first full touch Walkman phone which combines music, social networking and communication in one colourful phone. Benefitting from the innovative four corner touch UI debuted on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini and Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro, the Sony Ericsson Yendo with Walkman really brings music to consumers’ fingertips.
Sony Ericsson Yendo with Walkman gives consumers the ultimate iconic award-winning Walkman phone experience but also allows consumers to show their individuality. Consumers have a number of colour combinations to choose from so they can personalise their handset to suit their mood and make sure it stands out from the crowd. The four corner touch UI also allows users to find the most important phone features in one easy and fun one hand operation. So whether it’s text messaging, Facebook or email, users can experience a unique and individual touch experience on a crystal clear and 2.6’’ display.
Sony Ericsson Yendo Main Features :
• Touch Walkman™ player – music at fingertips
• Touch TrackID™ – find out the name of that song with just one touch
• PlayNow™ – access favourite and new songs quickly and easily
• MediaGo – transfer your music from a PC to the mobile phone
• Four corner UI – access Walkman™ player, contacts, keypad and more with just one touch
• Easy navigation – easy access to your favourite web pages
• Express yourself with one of the ten RTL colours
• Social networking – Facebook™ or Twitter™ away
• 3.5mm stereo jack – play personal
Sony Ericsson Yendo with Walkman will be available in selected markets from Q3 in the colours: Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver, White and Yellow.
DeenPosted On : February 16, 2012
|fon ni cepat rosak dowh ! bail korang jgn beli.. nanti menyesal lak.. huhuhu.. aku dah terbeli dah fon ni.. tokey kedai tu punya pasal lah.. baik punye ayat dye cakap kat aku.. so , jgn lah beli fon ni.. nak tex ngn gf pon susah :P|
NazriPosted On : January 8, 2012
|Beware of this phone.. NO INBOX for your old massage. Cannot change massage tones, Dull touch scree make it VERY HARD to type a massage or anything. Bluetooth is there but you cannot used it. I'm a handphone vendor. Now it only worth RM 185. But, I thunk Sony should call of this product.|
black metalPosted On : November 19, 2011
|anyway, phone ni biasa2 je. sesuailah dengan harganya below RM300. selidik dulu sblm beli. nak bnyk function, kenalah dgn harganya.|