Sony Ericsson K330i
Click the stars to rate
193,449 Rated by :
Since the K330 supports Bluetooth?it can easily be teamed up with handy accessories such as the new Sony Ericsson Bluetooth?headsets HBH-PV715, 720 and 740. They represent the next generation of Bluetooth?accessories ?high performance headsets that are stylish, practical and versatile, whatever your needs.
The new K330 - Lasting Memories
?Storage for up to 1000 contacts and 450 text messages
?Capture and store up to 12 minutes of video (in 2 minute clips)
?Snap happy with VGA camera and store up to 250 images
?View photos on the 1.7? display
?Listen to music and news on the go via the FM Radio
?Keep track of calories and make your own daily health plan with Health mate
?Torch function ?guide your way home with the luminous screen and find objects in the dark
The K330 will be available in Gold on Black and Green on Black, again in selected markets from Q3 2008.
akayPosted On : November 27, 2010
|the phone design is so great and it looks stylo...|
DeepakPosted On : June 10, 2010
|The problems with this phone are |
1. Poor design of key pads. They are very hard . Typing an SMS is a nightmare.
2. Poor volume when speaker phone is used.
3. Poor software. You have to press the keys five times to call a person from contact. Choosing a person from your contact list is a pain. If you have to call Arun, you have to type 'A' and scroll down the whole list of contacts with the name starting with 'A' to Arun. If you press 'A' and then 'r' (for Arun), the list Jumps to the contacts starting from R.
1. Looks good. Many who saw the phone liked .
2. Battery life is reasonable (last 2 days for me)
DarksoulPosted On : September 5, 2009
|I had this as my standby phone. No problem so far. Cool & solid design. Practical too.|