Click the stars to rate
92,135 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
The i310 works as a perfect platform for users by combining a phone, a digital camera, and a MP3 player with its immense storage capacity. It enables users to carry around 2,000 songs (4MB/song) wherever they go.
The i310 comes with the latest version of Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone which allows users to view files and easily carry their music library with them. This Windows Mobile 5.0 enables users to sync the playlists, songs, and videos from their personal PCs so that the experience with the i310 is identical to the users?personal computer. It also offers USB 2.0 and Plug & Play feature which allows the phone to be utilised as a removable hard disk. Businessmen and students can easily store and transfer files to/from their computers in any format conveniently.
The i310 has all the latest features including a 2 megapixel camera with flash, microSD slot, document viewer and TV output. Users can record video with the 2 megapixel camera in high quality resolution.
It also supports enhanced music function with Bluetooth stereo (A2DP), digital power amp and dual speakers. Users can download music conveniently from online music store from their personal computer or directly via air.
The i310 will be shown introduced in the Europe market during the second half of 2006.
• Samsung announces the Galaxy Ace Style LTE
• Samsung confirms the Gear VR
• Samsung unveils the Galaxy Note Edge
• The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is official
• Here's where You Can Watch Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Unveiling Live
• Its Confirmed, Apple Will Announce The iPhone 6 On September 6
• New fingerprint commands on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4
• Samsung teases the Galaxy Note 4 in new video