Samsung SGH Z500
Click the stars to rate
112,032 Rated by :
The phone measures 89 x 45 x 25mm and weighs 95g, which is what you’d expect of a smallish clamshell model. It also has a couple of displays – a 176 x 220 pixel 262,000-colour LCD screen on the inside, and small 80 x 64pixel OLED screen on the outside.
The SGH-Z500 has a couple of cameras too – a 1-megapixel one for taking holiday snaps and VGA-resolution (640 x 480pixel) on the inside for 3G video telephony, streaming and messaging.
Nice, but what’s really cool is that the phone supports a number of multimedia formats (MPEG4 and H.263 for video, AAC and MP3 for audio), comes with 50MB of internal memory and has a MicroSD / Transflash memory expansion slot for more applications and media.
With Bluetooth, USB and infrared ports, it’s also easy to transfer files to and from the phone. So yes, technically the SGH-Z500 could be a lot of fun.
• Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Makes A Surprise Appearance In Malaysia
• Samsung shows how the metal Galaxy Alpha is made
• The Samsung Galaxy S5 takes the ice bucket challenge
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Your Best Friend For Selfies?
• The Samsung Galaxy S6 will apparently be full metal
• Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 likely Coming To Malaysia Soon
• [Infographic] What Is Super AMOLED Display? Why Is It Good?
• Samsung Galaxy Alpha Releasing In Malaysia Soon?