Samsung SGH V200
Click the stars to rate
49,203 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
It supports GPRS Class 8 connection and the WAP browser is 1.2 compliant. Users can send and receive MMS or EMS messages. Also allows you to create and send messages containing text, images, and polyphonic melodies.
The unit can take 20 pictures at 350,000-pixel resolution in Regular Mode and 26 pictures in Conserve Mode. A macro (Text Mode) function allows the user to take clear photographs of written text. You can set 2 types of picture quality (high and low), all pictures are saved in jpg format. A picture resolution could be the largest or lower to use in MMS-messages. Later weŽll probable see an intermediate resolution of the images. A phone has a special memory space to keep received images. It is rumored that up to 3Mb of free space would available for this purpose. Standard accessories include a CD-ROM for picture editing and a data cable to connect the phone to a PC.
• The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 is certified to be the worlds thinnest high end tablet
• Huawei melancarkan Huawei Watch, Talkband B2 & N1
• PSA: Galaxy Note 3 Users, Android 5.0 Lollipop Is Finally Here
• Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge edisi 'Iron Man' dilancarkan - RM 3937
• Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Iron Man Limited Edition Goes Official
• Samsung Galaxy Note 5 To Come In July To Avoid New iPhone?
• Samsung Galaxy S6 Active Gets Pictured, Looks Tough
• Trade in your smartphone for a Samsung Galaxy S6