Samsung SGH V200
Click the stars to rate
27,988 Rated by :
It supports GPRS Class 8 connection and the WAP browser is 1.2 compliant. Users can send and receive MMS or EMS messages. Also allows you to create and send messages containing text, images, and polyphonic melodies.
The unit can take 20 pictures at 350,000-pixel resolution in Regular Mode and 26 pictures in Conserve Mode. A macro (Text Mode) function allows the user to take clear photographs of written text. You can set 2 types of picture quality (high and low), all pictures are saved in jpg format. A picture resolution could be the largest or lower to use in MMS-messages. Later weŽll probable see an intermediate resolution of the images. A phone has a special memory space to keep received images. It is rumored that up to 3Mb of free space would available for this purpose. Standard accessories include a CD-ROM for picture editing and a data cable to connect the phone to a PC.
• 10 things about the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to look forward to
• U Mobile Now Offers The Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.4 From RM1,269
• Samsung Have Begun To Promote The Galaxy Note 4 In China
• Samsung teases the Galaxy Note 4 in new promo
• Samsung Files Trademark For "Galaxy Note Edge", A New Note?
• Moto X+1 set for September 25 debut?
• Samsung Officially Goes Metallic With The Galaxy Alpha
• Samsung Galaxy Alpha dilancarkan secara rasmi - RM 1599?