Samsung SGH V200
Click the stars to rate
34,209 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
It supports GPRS Class 8 connection and the WAP browser is 1.2 compliant. Users can send and receive MMS or EMS messages. Also allows you to create and send messages containing text, images, and polyphonic melodies.
The unit can take 20 pictures at 350,000-pixel resolution in Regular Mode and 26 pictures in Conserve Mode. A macro (Text Mode) function allows the user to take clear photographs of written text. You can set 2 types of picture quality (high and low), all pictures are saved in jpg format. A picture resolution could be the largest or lower to use in MMS-messages. Later weŽll probable see an intermediate resolution of the images. A phone has a special memory space to keep received images. It is rumored that up to 3Mb of free space would available for this purpose. Standard accessories include a CD-ROM for picture editing and a data cable to connect the phone to a PC.
• Samsung brings in the 64GB Galaxy S6 edge for RM 3599
• Samsung Galaxy Tab A kini di Malaysia - dari RM 1299
• Samsung to launch the Galaxy Tab A, starting from RM 1299
• Samsung Takes Things To The Next Level With Galaxy S6 & S6 edge
• Samsung Galaxy S6 dan S6 Edge telah dilancarkan secara rasmi
• The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is spotted in the wild
• Here's How To Watch Samsung and HTC's MWC 2015 Live Stream
• What You're Seeing Here Could Be The Samsung Galaxy S6