Samsung SGH V200
Click the stars to rate
27,415 Rated by :
It supports GPRS Class 8 connection and the WAP browser is 1.2 compliant. Users can send and receive MMS or EMS messages. Also allows you to create and send messages containing text, images, and polyphonic melodies.
The unit can take 20 pictures at 350,000-pixel resolution in Regular Mode and 26 pictures in Conserve Mode. A macro (Text Mode) function allows the user to take clear photographs of written text. You can set 2 types of picture quality (high and low), all pictures are saved in jpg format. A picture resolution could be the largest or lower to use in MMS-messages. Later weŽll probable see an intermediate resolution of the images. A phone has a special memory space to keep received images. It is rumored that up to 3Mb of free space would available for this purpose. Standard accessories include a CD-ROM for picture editing and a data cable to connect the phone to a PC.
• 6,000 More Units Of Xiaomi Mi 3 Will Be On Sale May 27
• Samsung releases rugged Galaxy 4 Tab Education for schools
• Anti-hacker casing by Vysk promises absolute security for your Galaxy S5 and iPhone 5S
• [Review] Samsung Gear Fit
• Sony Malaysia Quietly Releases The Xperia Z2, Available Now For RM2,399
• Android 4.4 KitKat Will Not Be Coming To Samsung Galaxy S3
• [Review] Samsung Gear 2
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S rumours resurface