Samsung SGH Q300
Click the stars to rate
23,312 Rated by :
As usual in this type of device, the menus are accessed with a joystick type button. Connection to a PC is possible with the IrDA port or with a cable. The phone book is not very large and memorises only 99 contacts. There are also the classical PIM functions of agenda, events, calculator and calendar.
• Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Makes A Surprise Appearance In Malaysia
• Samsung shows how the metal Galaxy Alpha is made
• The Samsung Galaxy S5 takes the ice bucket challenge
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Your Best Friend For Selfies?
• The Samsung Galaxy S6 will apparently be full metal
• Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 likely Coming To Malaysia Soon
• [Infographic] What Is Super AMOLED Display? Why Is It Good?
• Samsung Galaxy Alpha Releasing In Malaysia Soon?