Samsung SGH P900
Click the stars to rate
76,035 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
The SGH-P900 is successfully in operation as part of ongoing field trials in Germany and France. Samsung plans to launch the SGH-P900 in the second quarter of 2006 before the ?006 FIFA World Cup Germany?gets underway, becoming the first handset manufacturer to handle the European T‑DMB standard.
To receive TV signals, users can easily flip the 2.2?TFT LCD screen to a horizontal position for optimal viewing. With a high resolution QVGA (240x320 pixels) screen with 262,144 colours, TV images are clear, crisp and flicker-free. The display shows up to 30 pictures per second, allowing users to enjoy a vivid live broadcasting as if they were at home.
The SGH-P900 comes in a compact size of 92 x 49 x26 mm. Seamless connection with personal computers is guaranteed by a built-in USB port and Bluetooth functionality. It also supports TV-output function, online browser, personal information manager and series of office functions. The SGH-P900 also features all of the classic functions of a high quality GSM/GPRS mobile.
Moreover, the 128MB user memory and the external memory let this innovative multimedia phone not just play, but also record and save TV broadcasts, videos and games. All of these add up to a whole lot of fun for soccer fans, who can print out their favourite goal moments or re-live match highlights in video format, even when the game is over.
• Samsung announces the Galaxy Ace Style LTE
• Samsung confirms the Gear VR
• Samsung unveils the Galaxy Note Edge
• The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is official
• Here's where You Can Watch Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Unveiling Live
• Its Confirmed, Apple Will Announce The iPhone 6 On September 6
• New fingerprint commands on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4
• Samsung teases the Galaxy Note 4 in new video