Samsung SGH P200
Click the stars to rate
49,071 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
UMA is a next-generation fixed-mobile convergence technology standard which allows for seamless handover between cellular networks and fixed IP networks (hot spots). Handsets with UMA technology allow free voice and data communication both in mobile and fixed modes.
Samsung,s UMA Phone (P200) allow free switching between cellular networks such as GSM, GPRS, EDGE and wireless LAN networks (WiFi), offering seamless connectivity.
The UMA phone thus has far greater mobility, compared to existing WiFi phones that can be used in a limited manner, only in hot spot areas.
For instance, with the UMA phone, high-speed large-capacity data communication or VoIP is possible though WiFi in places installed with hot spots such as at home and schools and in places without WiFi, the cellular network is used instead.
The P200 also comes in a sophisticated slide-up design as well as cutting-edge features including 1.3 mega pixel camera, a camcorder, multimedia messaging system (MMS), MP3 and file viewer functions.
• Samsung brings in the 64GB Galaxy S6 edge for RM 3599
• Samsung Galaxy Tab A kini di Malaysia - dari RM 1299
• Samsung to launch the Galaxy Tab A, starting from RM 1299
• Samsung Takes Things To The Next Level With Galaxy S6 & S6 edge
• Samsung Galaxy S6 dan S6 Edge telah dilancarkan secara rasmi
• The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is spotted in the wild
• Here's How To Watch Samsung and HTC's MWC 2015 Live Stream
• What You're Seeing Here Could Be The Samsung Galaxy S6
firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted On : June 24, 2011
|do you have a battery for this phone|