Samsung SGH A300
Click the stars to rate
27,823 Rated by :
One of the phone´s screens is on the outside. It provides valuable information, such as a battery life meter, receiving signal strength indicator, caller ID information, and messaging capabilities.
The other LCD is found on the inside of the phone. It is 128 pixels wide and 128 pixels high, and is dedicated to providing WAP 1.1 browser support. Both LCDs are grayscale.
The SGH-A300 also follows closely with the emerging convergence trend between PDAs and cell phones. It features a calender, to do list, and scheduler. Also, the phone´s ring tones can be customized. It weighs only 83 grams and has dimensions of 70 x 48.5 x 21 mm. The SGH-A300 features an infrared port for data transfer as well.
• The Samsung Galaxy S5 takes the ice bucket challenge
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Your Best Friend For Selfies?
• The Samsung Galaxy S6 will apparently be full metal
• Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 likely Coming To Malaysia Soon
• [Infographic] What Is Super AMOLED Display? Why Is It Good?
• Samsung Galaxy Alpha Releasing In Malaysia Soon?
• 10 things about the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to look forward to
• U Mobile Now Offers The Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.4 From RM1,269