Samsung Galaxy Note I717
Click the stars to rate
148,305 Rated by :
The Samsung Galaxy Note I717 runs on Android OS and is powered by Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion processor with 1GB RAM. It has a 5.3-inch, 800 x 1280 pixel display. The Samsung Galaxy Note I717 also comes with a 8.0-megapixel camera that is able to record videos at 1080p. It comes 16GB/32GB GB of built-in storage, and is able to support microSD cards of up to 32GB.The Samsung Galaxy Note I717 also known as Samsung Galaxy Note 4G.
• Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Makes A Surprise Appearance In Malaysia
• Samsung shows how the metal Galaxy Alpha is made
• The Samsung Galaxy S5 takes the ice bucket challenge
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Your Best Friend For Selfies?
• The Samsung Galaxy S6 will apparently be full metal
• Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 likely Coming To Malaysia Soon
• [Infographic] What Is Super AMOLED Display? Why Is It Good?
• Samsung Galaxy Alpha Releasing In Malaysia Soon?
Kakak Sulung ZACKPosted On : July 6, 2012
|Zack ni memang bangang sejak kecik.. hehehe|
Ketua kampung ZackPosted On : July 5, 2012
|Please refrain yourself from swearing and other unIslamic, unmalaysian behaviour when commenting. Ni website seantero dunio nih..memaluke ore isle deh...kalo buek jugok kawe bue kapong mu|
bapak tiri ZackPosted On : June 29, 2012
|kau yg bangang Zack.... org lain elok je... kau pakai hp murah kot.. tu pasal os tu yg lembab.... pakai hp low end nak rasa mcm high end phone... banganggg!!!|