Samsung Behold II T939
Click the stars to rate
90,192 Rated by :
Following the success of its predecessor, the Samsung Behold, the Behold II will be available exclusively from T-Mobile and is currently scheduled to launch before the start of the holidays. The sleek touch-screen phone is the first from T-Mobile USA to feature a 3.2-inch AMOLED screen, which provides crisper colors and wider viewing angles. In addition, the Behold II is equipped with Samsung's innovative TouchWiz user interface, allowing easy customization with widgets located in a slide out tray on the left side of the home screen and providing one-touch access to a customer's favorite and most commonly used features and applications. The Behold II offers three different homescreens to drag and drop widgets onto the screen and organize the different workspaces with favorite widgets and application shortcuts. Samsung's intuitive cube menu also provides quick access to six top multimedia features, including music, photos, videos, the Web, YouTube and Amazon MP3 for music downloads.
The Samsung Behold II will keep customers organized and entertained with access to built-in Google mobile services, including Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, YouTube and Google Talk as well as thousands of applications and games available for download from Android Market™. The Wi-Fi-enabled Behold II also supports personal email and corporate email with Exchange ActiveSync, as well as instant messaging, and text, picture and video messaging. Additional features include a 5 megapixel camera with autofocus, flash, five shooting modes and video capabilities, visual voicemail which allows customers to listen to voicemails in order of preference, MP3 player, up to 16GB of external memory, assisted GPS and Bluetooth 2.1.
Samsung Behold II - Key Features:
- 3.2-inch AMOLED screen provides crisper colors and wider viewing angles
- 5 megapixel camera with auto-focus, LED flash, 5 shooting modes and video capabilities
- Samsung's next generation TouchWiz user interface offers one-touch access to user's most commonly used features and applications
- Visual Voicemail allows users to listen to voicemails in order of preference
- Built-in A-GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 technology
- Supports personal email and corporate email with Exchange ActiveSync, as well as instant messaging, and text, picture and video messaging
- Access to Google mobile services, including Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk and applications from Android Market
- Samsung's intuitive cube menu provides quick access to 6 top multimedia features – music, photos, videos, the Web, YouTube and Amazon MP3
• Samsung Bekerjasama Dengan Ice-Watch - Telefon Pintar Mampu Milik Warna-Warni
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?
• Can't Afford The Samsung Galaxy S5? Just Wait A Few Months
• LG G2 Mini Akan Dilancarkan Di Majlis MWC 2014
• LG G Pro 2 Dilancarkan - Keunikan 'Flash' kamera bahagian hadapan dan paparan 5.9-inci
• Hello There iPhone 6! Is That You?
• Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Oppo Find 7 - Mana Patut Anda Beli?
• Samsung Galaxy Mega Plus Announced, Successor To The Mega 5.8