Click the stars to rate
170,023 Rated by :
AP Price: RM 1,245 - 1,275
With the addition of WLAN connectivity, the Nokia 9300i enhances productivity by providing a reliable and cost-effective data connection for downloading large files or email1 with attachments. 80 MB of memory capacity (expandable up to 2GB with an optional MMC card) provides ample space for file storage, and the wide color screen makes it easy to view different types of documents, spreadsheets, presentations and web sites. Add outstanding voice capabilities and the Nokia 9300i enterprise smartphone is a great all-in-one device.
The Nokia 9300i smartphone supports E-GPRS (EDGE) and WLAN 802.11g, five party conference calling via an integrated speakerphone and multiple email clients (with attachments), including BlackBerry Connect, Nokia Business Center, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Collaboration Suite, Seven Always-On Mail and Visto Mobile. The Nokia 9300i smartphone also integrates infrared and Bluetooth capabilities, giving users two different ways to wirelessly synchronize their devices to a desktop PC or laptop, as well as exchange data with other mobile devices.
Planned availability for the Nokia 9300i smartphone is Q1 2006. Nokia will offer one tri-band version of the Nokia 9300i optimized for mobile networks in Europe and Asia (900/1800/1900 MHz) and capable of operating in compatible GSM networks in the Americas.
• Sony Melancarkan Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact & E3
• Nokia Malaysia Launches The Super Affordable Lumia 530
• Nokia's selfie-phone, the Lumia 730, is leaked in photographs
• Nokia's swansong is the 4G-enabled Nokia XL
• Sony launches Xperia C3 'selfie' smartphone today
• Xiaomi Redmi 1S & Mi3 sells out in less than 6 minutes
• Microsoft may release an Android-only Lumia
• Sony Bakal Melancarkan Xperia C3 -Smartphone 'Selfie'