Click the stars to rate
151,034 Rated by :
With the addition of WLAN connectivity, the Nokia 9300i enhances productivity by providing a reliable and cost-effective data connection for downloading large files or email1 with attachments. 80 MB of memory capacity (expandable up to 2GB with an optional MMC card) provides ample space for file storage, and the wide color screen makes it easy to view different types of documents, spreadsheets, presentations and web sites. Add outstanding voice capabilities and the Nokia 9300i enterprise smartphone is a great all-in-one device.
The Nokia 9300i smartphone supports E-GPRS (EDGE) and WLAN 802.11g, five party conference calling via an integrated speakerphone and multiple email clients (with attachments), including BlackBerry Connect, Nokia Business Center, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Collaboration Suite, Seven Always-On Mail and Visto Mobile. The Nokia 9300i smartphone also integrates infrared and Bluetooth capabilities, giving users two different ways to wirelessly synchronize their devices to a desktop PC or laptop, as well as exchange data with other mobile devices.
Planned availability for the Nokia 9300i smartphone is Q1 2006. Nokia will offer one tri-band version of the Nokia 9300i optimized for mobile networks in Europe and Asia (900/1800/1900 MHz) and capable of operating in compatible GSM networks in the Americas.
• Do You Know That Samsung Galaxy S5 Costs Just RM830 To Build?
• [Video] Nokia Windows Phone 8.1 Mencipta Rekod Dunia Dengan WordFlow
• Telefon Pintar Mampu Milik Nokia Lumia 630 dan Lumia 635 Diumumkan
• Cheaper Windows smartphones a possibility soon
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Bakal Dilancarkan, harga lebih rendah
• The Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini specs leaked
• Nokia announces the Lumia 630 and Lumia 930
• Perbandingan Pelan Maxis & Digi Untuk Samsung Galaxy S5