Click the stars to rate
411,468 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
The Nokia 6290 is designed to meet the needs of the hectic professional looking to balance a hectic business and social calendar. With a number of practical new features, multiple alarms and handy Quick Cover access keys which enable instant access to a wide range of the device,s useful features, including an interactive world travel application, consumers can use their mobile for many things. With constant connectivity via 3G technology, the Nokia 6290 ensures productivity remains a priority, providing email access, as well as connections to favourite websites. The Nokia 6290,s mobile search application ensures the leading search engines and location-specific services are only the touch of a button away.
While the Nokia 6290 has been designed to help people manage time and improve productivity, this smartphone will be best appreciated for its simplicity. An ergonomic keypad, fast access keys and intuitive menu structure make getting started simpler than ever. The Nokia 6290 also offers a Setup Wizard to guide users through the process of establishing their specific email, MMS functions as well as operator-specific settings.
The suite of standard features includes:
- 2 megapixel camera with 4X digital zoom
- 2.2" QVGA 16M colour internal screen
- Rich email functionality which supports attachments such as PPT, PDF, Word and Excel.
- MP3 music player with excellent stereo surround sound
- Two way video calling
The Nokia 6290 is Nokia,s first mid-range smartphone to offer S60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 1. Announced at the Symbian Smartphone Show in October, S60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 1 opens up a world of possibilities, highlighted by an enhanced single browser that supports both full Web and mobile optimized content. There is also available a wide variety of add-on applications that can turn the phone into a highly personalized, versatile device. The applications range from games and entertainment to powerful business and navigation applications.
The Nokia 6290 phone has a talk-time of up to 3.5 hours and a standby battery time of up to 10 days.
• Sony Melancarkan Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact & E3
• Nokia Malaysia Launches The Super Affordable Lumia 530
• Nokia's selfie-phone, the Lumia 730, is leaked in photographs
• Nokia's swansong is the 4G-enabled Nokia XL
• Sony launches Xperia C3 'selfie' smartphone today
• Xiaomi Redmi 1S & Mi3 sells out in less than 6 minutes
• Microsoft may release an Android-only Lumia
• Sony Bakal Melancarkan Xperia C3 -Smartphone 'Selfie'
chen junPosted On : April 24, 2008
|why isn't this phone widely sold in M'sia?? Is it available in johor? I can't seem to find it!|
dzhulPosted On : February 5, 2008
|Betul ke telefon ni ada speaker stereo, maknanya soundnya memang best dan kuat. Rasanya model ni upgrade daripada 6233 (stereo sound). Ada sesiapa yg dah guna, best ker sound nyer|
najwaPosted On : January 13, 2008
|i bought this hp in low yat. rm 1100.bole lock key 4 media button kat external display... tp xleh amik self potrait from external cam bila phone tutup. i love this phone soooo much... glad i bought it :)|