Click the stars to rate
333,884 Rated by :
New UMTS networks supported by the Nokia 6282 phone enable customers to access a number of exciting 3G services. Some of these services include streaming multimedia audio and video content and the rapid upload and download of large files - including downloadable games and video, MP3 or AAC ringtones, or over-the-air synchronization of calendar, contact and to-do information using the built-in SyncML client.
Featuring the Series 40 Platform 3rd Edition, the Nokia 6282 phone offers users an intuitive way to access the power of this new device. While supporting the latest messaging, browsing, music and video standards, this new interface also takes full advantage of the Nokia 6282 phone,s QVGA display by using an ,Active Standby Mode,, which allows the idle screen to keep owners informed of calendar and to-do items and to provide quick access to the most-used applications.
The stylish slide design of the Nokia 6282 phone keeps the extra-large display in sight at all times, yet allows it to remain ultra-compact while in the closed position. Additionally, by positioning the imaging controls on the exterior, the Nokia 6282 quickly converts to a conventionally-oriented imaging device that allows 1 megapixel still images and 15 frame-per-second VGA video content to be captured by using the screen as a horizontal viewfinder.
• Do You Know That Samsung Galaxy S5 Costs Just RM830 To Build?
• [Video] Nokia Windows Phone 8.1 Mencipta Rekod Dunia Dengan WordFlow
• Telefon Pintar Mampu Milik Nokia Lumia 630 dan Lumia 635 Diumumkan
• Cheaper Windows smartphones a possibility soon
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Bakal Dilancarkan, harga lebih rendah
• The Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini specs leaked
• Nokia announces the Lumia 630 and Lumia 930
• Perbandingan Pelan Maxis & Digi Untuk Samsung Galaxy S5