Click the stars to rate
173,188 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
The new Nokia 6103 phone features an updated modern look but retains the compact size and exceptional ease-of-use that made the Nokia 6101 phone such a hit with customers. The Nokia 6103 phones will be available in a GSM 900/1800/1900 version primarily for markets in Europe, Africa and Asia.
This phone is planned to be available during the 1st quarter of 2006 and are expected to retail for approximately €200, before applicable taxes or subsidies.
Along with Bluetooth technology, the Nokia 6103 phones offer a strong feature set including a VGA camera with dedicated camera key, Nokia Xpress audio messaging for sending audio clips with just the touch of a few buttons and dual color screens with support for animated wallpapers and screensavers. Synchronizable contact and calendar information, voice dialing and recording and a built-in handsfree speakerphone make the Nokia 6103 phones a perfect productivity companion, while an integrated FM radio and downloadable content support including MIDI and MP3 ring tones, themes and games satisfy the need for fun.
• Xiaomi Redmi 1S & Mi3 sells out in less than 6 minutes
• Microsoft may release an Android-only Lumia
• Sony Bakal Melancarkan Xperia C3 -Smartphone 'Selfie'
• Kapasiti Bateri Apple iPhone 6 4.7" dan 5.5" didedahkan
• 5000 Xiaomi Redmi 1S units in Malaysia tomorrow, priced RM419
• The Lumia 830 leaked
• Moto G, Moto X, & Moto E here to get Android 4.4.4 update very soon
• Xiaomi Malaysia Menjual 5,000 Unit Redmi 1S Esok - RM 419