Click the stars to rate
179,640 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
The new Nokia 6103 phone features an updated modern look but retains the compact size and exceptional ease-of-use that made the Nokia 6101 phone such a hit with customers. The Nokia 6103 phones will be available in a GSM 900/1800/1900 version primarily for markets in Europe, Africa and Asia.
This phone is planned to be available during the 1st quarter of 2006 and are expected to retail for approximately €200, before applicable taxes or subsidies.
Along with Bluetooth technology, the Nokia 6103 phones offer a strong feature set including a VGA camera with dedicated camera key, Nokia Xpress audio messaging for sending audio clips with just the touch of a few buttons and dual color screens with support for animated wallpapers and screensavers. Synchronizable contact and calendar information, voice dialing and recording and a built-in handsfree speakerphone make the Nokia 6103 phones a perfect productivity companion, while an integrated FM radio and downloadable content support including MIDI and MP3 ring tones, themes and games satisfy the need for fun.
• Nokia's selfie-phone, the Lumia 730, is leaked in photographs
• Nokia's swansong is the 4G-enabled Nokia XL
• Sony launches Xperia C3 'selfie' smartphone today
• Xiaomi Redmi 1S & Mi3 sells out in less than 6 minutes
• Microsoft may release an Android-only Lumia
• Sony Bakal Melancarkan Xperia C3 -Smartphone 'Selfie'
• Kapasiti Bateri Apple iPhone 6 4.7" dan 5.5" didedahkan
• 5000 Xiaomi Redmi 1S units in Malaysia tomorrow, priced RM419
|Info||Price & Contact Details|
[ WANT TO BUY ]
I want 2 buy
January 9, 2015