Click the stars to rate
101,479 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
Built on Series 40 Platform, this triple-band handset supports WAP 1.2.1, MMS + Java™, Multimedia Message Service (MMS), polyphonic ring tones, and personal Java MIDP applications. Nokia 5100 also supports infrared connectivity and has a variety of headsets that enhance the user experience. Used in a variety of combinations, these features provide a device capable of supporting a range of robust applications.
Personalizing the Mobile User Experience
Nokia 5100 encourages users to expand their device usage through personalized application support.
MMS capabilities allow users to receive text with still or animated images and sound (messages sent in MMS can include only images and text). Images and sounds can be received and saved into the Gallery menu, and images can be used as wallpaper, or stored, edited, and forwarded via Club Nokia´s Photo Zone service.
Developers can take advantage of the device´s capabilities through standardized Java MIDP applications served to users on Club Nokia WAP pages. Applications can also be accessed using the Nokia Application Installer software included in Nokia PC Suite for Nokia 5100.
Empowering Developers Through Connectivity Support
Connectivity has never been easier for mobile users, and Nokia 5100 is no exception. Support for WAP 1.2.1, WAP over GPRS, MMS ensures that developers can create robust interactive applications. Further capabilities are offered through the Pop-Port interface connector and the integrated infrared module, which supports IrDA Lite, IrCOMM, IrOBEX, IrTinyTP, IrMC (level 3) and IrDial (Windows 2000).
• Sony Melancarkan Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact & E3
• Nokia Malaysia Launches The Super Affordable Lumia 530
• Nokia's selfie-phone, the Lumia 730, is leaked in photographs
• Nokia's swansong is the 4G-enabled Nokia XL
• Sony launches Xperia C3 'selfie' smartphone today
• Xiaomi Redmi 1S & Mi3 sells out in less than 6 minutes
• Microsoft may release an Android-only Lumia
• Sony Bakal Melancarkan Xperia C3 -Smartphone 'Selfie'