Click the stars to rate
195,935 Rated by :
It offers an iconic design and a strong range of features for business-minded consumers. A first for entry phones, the Nokia 2610 includes e-mail support as well as mobile Internet access via a WAP browser. Additionally, the Nokia 2610 supports MMS and Nokia Xpress Audio Messaging, for recording and editing messages on the go. Designed specifically for consumers in new growth markets, the Nokia 2610 even offers a unique rubberized finish which serves to combat dust and improve grip.
The Nokia 2610 features a colour display with a mirrored finish and enhanced features such as MP3 ring tones, voice recorder, and an integrated handsfree speaker. The organizer in the Nokia 2610 gives optional weekly or monthly review of the local calendar and an application to manage basic finances. Equally important, the Nokia 2610 comes with an expanded memory to accommodate up to 300 entries in the phonebook. Chinese-speaking consumers will appreciate the built-in English-Chinese dictionary for quick translations.
like all Nokia mobile phones, the Nokia 2610 is intuitively easy to use, offering large fonts, dedicated shortcut keys, and a host of extra features. Weighing 91 grams, the Nokia 2610 has a talk time of up to 3 hours and a standby time of up to 12 days. The Nokia 2610 will be available in a range of colours, depending on markets. The estimated retail price, before subsidies or taxes, is expected to be 75 Euros. (RM 337)
• Do You Know That Samsung Galaxy S5 Costs Just RM830 To Build?
• [Video] Nokia Windows Phone 8.1 Mencipta Rekod Dunia Dengan WordFlow
• Telefon Pintar Mampu Milik Nokia Lumia 630 dan Lumia 635 Diumumkan
• Cheaper Windows smartphones a possibility soon
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Bakal Dilancarkan, harga lebih rendah
• The Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini specs leaked
• Nokia announces the Lumia 630 and Lumia 930
• Perbandingan Pelan Maxis & Digi Untuk Samsung Galaxy S5