Click the stars to rate
220,938 Rated by :
AP Price: RM 685 - 700
It offers an iconic design and a strong range of features for business-minded consumers. A first for entry phones, the Nokia 2610 includes e-mail support as well as mobile Internet access via a WAP browser. Additionally, the Nokia 2610 supports MMS and Nokia Xpress Audio Messaging, for recording and editing messages on the go. Designed specifically for consumers in new growth markets, the Nokia 2610 even offers a unique rubberized finish which serves to combat dust and improve grip.
The Nokia 2610 features a colour display with a mirrored finish and enhanced features such as MP3 ring tones, voice recorder, and an integrated handsfree speaker. The organizer in the Nokia 2610 gives optional weekly or monthly review of the local calendar and an application to manage basic finances. Equally important, the Nokia 2610 comes with an expanded memory to accommodate up to 300 entries in the phonebook. Chinese-speaking consumers will appreciate the built-in English-Chinese dictionary for quick translations.
like all Nokia mobile phones, the Nokia 2610 is intuitively easy to use, offering large fonts, dedicated shortcut keys, and a host of extra features. Weighing 91 grams, the Nokia 2610 has a talk time of up to 3 hours and a standby time of up to 12 days. The Nokia 2610 will be available in a range of colours, depending on markets. The estimated retail price, before subsidies or taxes, is expected to be 75 Euros. (RM 337)
• Sony Melancarkan Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact & E3
• Nokia Malaysia Launches The Super Affordable Lumia 530
• Nokia's selfie-phone, the Lumia 730, is leaked in photographs
• Nokia's swansong is the 4G-enabled Nokia XL
• Sony launches Xperia C3 'selfie' smartphone today
• Xiaomi Redmi 1S & Mi3 sells out in less than 6 minutes
• Microsoft may release an Android-only Lumia
• Sony Bakal Melancarkan Xperia C3 -Smartphone 'Selfie'