Click the stars to rate
143,264 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
The Nokia 1110 makes full use of graphical icons and large font sizes. The Nokia 1110 has an inverted black and white display which is ideal for sunny conditions. With the new menu structure, basic features, such as managing calls and contacts, are made easier to access. Other new features include a Speaking Clock with Alarm, which announces the time in the user’s local language, as well as large fonts to allow greater readability.
It also features excellent voice quality and coverage based on AMR and SAIC radio technologies. The AMR (Adaptive Multi Rate) technology enables operators to add voice capacity within their networks smoothly and cost-efficiently. SAIC (Single Antenna Interference Cancellation) is a network independent capacity enhancing feature in the handset, improving network capacity and call quality.
The Nokia 1110 features a “Demo Mode,” an on-screen visual guide of primary phone functions for first-time mobile phone users. The demo guide also allows consumers to play the pre-installed games or hear the Speaking Clock without a SIM card inserted into the phone.
In addition to polyphonic ring tones with MP3-grade sounds, the Nokia 1110 features a number of cost management features, such as Nokia Prepaid Tracker support to help users monitor their phone usage.
Weighing 80 grams, the Nokia 1110 has a talk time of up to over 5 hours and a standby time of up to 380 hours. The available colours for the standard sales packages will be White, Blue, Painted Silver, Light Grey, Mid Grey and Dark Brown.
• Sony Melancarkan Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact & E3
• Nokia Malaysia Launches The Super Affordable Lumia 530
• Nokia's selfie-phone, the Lumia 730, is leaked in photographs
• Nokia's swansong is the 4G-enabled Nokia XL
• Sony launches Xperia C3 'selfie' smartphone today
• Xiaomi Redmi 1S & Mi3 sells out in less than 6 minutes
• Microsoft may release an Android-only Lumia
• Sony Bakal Melancarkan Xperia C3 -Smartphone 'Selfie'