Click the stars to rate
214,813 Rated by :
AP Price: RM 100 - 110
Nokia is releasing a couple of devices for the entry level called the Nokia 110 and Nokia 112. Both are dual-SIM polycarbonate devices that have form factors similar to earlier keypad based Nokia phones. And there are headed to the Asian and Indian markets.
Nokia says the phones fall in line with its strategy targeted at connecting the next billion consumers, so you’ll get to access Facebook, Twitter and social media networks. The Nokia Browser on board will compress data up to 90% to help save on those data charges.
The phones are able to download apps as well, allowing consumers to choose from thousands of apps from the Nokia Store. There is a VGA camera on the back and you can view the pictures you take on the 1.8-inch LCD screen. The phones come with 64MB memory along with a microSD
• Sony Melancarkan Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact & E3
• Nokia Malaysia Launches The Super Affordable Lumia 530
• Nokia's selfie-phone, the Lumia 730, is leaked in photographs
• Nokia's swansong is the 4G-enabled Nokia XL
• Sony launches Xperia C3 'selfie' smartphone today
• Xiaomi Redmi 1S & Mi3 sells out in less than 6 minutes
• Microsoft may release an Android-only Lumia
• Sony Bakal Melancarkan Xperia C3 -Smartphone 'Selfie'
kruk krakPosted On : February 12, 2013
|alamak aku kena tipula beli mahal rm170....hahaha warna biru|
cokiaPosted On : January 31, 2013
|aku bru angkat smalam hrga rm125... puas ati la...he2|
Nak HP baru&MurahPosted On : October 15, 2012
|Baru beli original set..RM165..petang 2 terus hang ..oH! my HandPhone!!!|