Click the stars to rate
85,231 Rated by :
Nokia is releasing a couple of devices for the entry level called the Nokia 110 and Nokia 112. Both are dual-SIM polycarbonate devices that have form factors similar to earlier keypad based Nokia phones. And there are headed to the Asian and Indian markets.
Nokia says the phones fall in line with its strategy targeted at connecting the next billion consumers, so you’ll get to access Facebook, Twitter and social media networks. The Nokia Browser on board will compress data up to 90% to help save on those data charges.
The phones are able to download apps as well, allowing consumers to choose from thousands of apps from the Nokia Store. There is a VGA camera on the back and you can view the pictures you take on the 1.8-inch LCD screen. The phones come with 64MB memory along with a microSD
• Nokia Lumia 1020 officially launched in Malaysia - Available from September 25 for RM 2,499
• Nokia Lumia Dengan Kamera 41MP 1020 Kini Di Malaysia - RM 2499
• Nokia Lumia 1020 to officially launch in Malaysia tomorrow - price and availability expected to be announced
• Apple & Samsung the butt of jokes this past week
• Nokia to enter the phablet arena with the Lumia 1520
• Nokia Lumia 925 Mempunyai Kualiti Gambar yang Lebih Baik Daripada iPhone 5?
• Gambar Nokia Lumia 1520 "Bandit" Tersebar
• Top 5 Telefon Pintar Mampu Milik
kruk krakPosted On : February 12, 2013
|alamak aku kena tipula beli mahal rm170....hahaha warna biru|
cokiaPosted On : January 31, 2013
|aku bru angkat smalam hrga rm125... puas ati la...he2|
Nak HP baru&MurahPosted On : October 15, 2012
|Baru beli original set..RM165..petang 2 terus hang ..oH! my HandPhone!!!|