Click the stars to rate
117,098 Rated by :
In addition to creating videos, MOTO Z10 features great media playback capabilities. With a crystal-clear 2.2" QVGA screen that displays video at 30 frames per second in millions of colors, consumers can watch their own films or downloaded content. The external storage slot will support an external memory card with up to 32GB of capacity, when available.
MOTO Z10 also takes great pictures. One press of the dedicated camera key launches the 3.2 megapixel camera in only 1.5 seconds. The Superfast burst mode captures up to three images a second, so consumers will never miss a frame of the action. The smart auto focus keeps pictures sharp while intelligent auto-save automatically names and saves images directly to the on-board media gallery or favorite media-sharing Web sites.
MOTO Z10 looks as sleek and stylish on the outside as it is feature-packed inside. The ergonomic design is built with premium quality materials, including spun stainless steel, polished metallic finish and soft-feel textures. With 3.5G HSDPA, GSM/GPRS/EDGE, and Symbian/UIQ software, MOTO Z10 represents the next generation of mobile device technology for on-the-go content consumers and creators.
MOTO Z10 is expected to be available in Q1 2008.
• Kapasiti Bateri Apple iPhone 6 4.7" dan 5.5" didedahkan
• Moto G, Moto X, & Moto E here to get Android 4.4.4 update very soon
• 10 juta Unit Mi 3 dijual, edisi 'Champagne Gold' dilancarkan
• Motorola Moto G might be cheapest 4G LTE handset in Malaysia soon
• Moto E Spotted In SIRIM Database, Malaysian Release Imminent
• Android 4.4.3 KitKat Arrives In Malaysia For Nexus Devices
• Motorola Announces The Moto G 4G - Moto G With 4G Support
• The best smartphones to look out for in 2014
limPosted On : March 10, 2008
|this phone is the best phone, the phone can support 32 gb memory card, is planning for future......|
aku46Posted On : January 13, 2008