Motorola XOOM 2
Click the stars to rate
109,636 Rated by :
04 November 2011 – Motorola has updated their Xoom catalogue with two brand new Xoom successors, the Motorola Xoom 2 and the Motorola Xoom 2 Mobile Edition, estimated to be priced at £379.99 (estimated RM1900) and £329.99 (estimated RM1650), respectively
In terms of screen size, the Motorola Xoom 2 offers the same 10.1-inch screen as it predecessor. However, this new 10.1-inch screen is coated with Gorilla Glass which offers damage resistance, common scratches and drops. The newly cut-off edge will differentiate it from its tablet rivals. Its sleeker body is also slimmer at 8.8mm, and 100 grams lighter than the previous Motorola Xoom comparable to the iPad 2.
Performance-wise, the Motorola Xoom 2 is now packed with an upgraded 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 16GB internal storage and 1GB RAM. The back camera offers up to 5-megapixel picture quality while the front camera offers a 1.3 megapixel quality. like the original Xoom, it still comes with HDMI port and microUSB connectivity.
• Super Affordable Moto E Launching In Malaysia On August 13
• Kapasiti Bateri Apple iPhone 6 4.7" dan 5.5" didedahkan
• Moto G, Moto X, & Moto E here to get Android 4.4.4 update very soon
• 10 juta Unit Mi 3 dijual, edisi 'Champagne Gold' dilancarkan
• Motorola Moto G might be cheapest 4G LTE handset in Malaysia soon
• Moto E Spotted In SIRIM Database, Malaysian Release Imminent
• Android 4.4.3 KitKat Arrives In Malaysia For Nexus Devices
• Motorola Announces The Moto G 4G - Moto G With 4G Support