Click the stars to rate
28,550 Rated by :
See, snap, send
From local events to international holiday pictures, the Motorola W215 allows you to capture your memories effortlessly. With an integrated VGA camera and powerful 4x zoom, taking clear pictures, whether posed or spontaneous, is a snap!
Whether youíre on the beach, on the tourist trail or simply jetting off for a business meeting, keeping in touch is always at the top of your holiday wish list. With GSM technology, the Motorola W215 keeps you in contact even on your international travels ?making getting in touch easy.? With Handset Manager support, upload and download picture and ringtones to your PC (requires optional cable & software). Itís as easy as using your traditional digital camera.
Room for everyone
For text fanatics, or those with an overflowing address book, the Motorola W215 keeps even the most popular users organized. This lustrous handset has room for over 500 internal phonebook entries and 750 SMS messages ?so whether youíre collecting business cards or new friends, youíll always be in touch.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
?nbsp;Sleek candy bar form with large clear 128x128 65k TFT display
?nbsp;GSM coverage for international roaming?br> ?nbsp;Integrated VGA camera with 4x zoom
?nbsp;1 MB of user memory?br> ?nbsp;500 entry internal phonebook
?nbsp;750 SMS message storage
?nbsp;Polyphonic ring tones
?nbsp;iTAP 5.5 predictive text entry for messaging
?nbsp;Handset Manager support for downloading/uploading pictures & ringtones via headset jack (requires optional cable & software)
• Oppo Find 7 & Find 7A to launch in Malaysia on May 7
• More Motorola Phones Unearthed - Moto G LTE & Moto G Ferrari
• Another Low-Cost Motorola Phone, The Moto E incoming?
• OPPO Find 7 pre-orders starting this week, price from RM1598
• Motorola Moto X Lands In Malaysia, Has Affordable Price Tag
• Get Ready For The Motorola Moto X This End Of April
• LG G Watch & Moto 360 Unveiled, Powered By Android Wear
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?