Click the stars to rate
27,936 Rated by :
The Motorola W205 is a member of Motorola’s long line of practically and stylishly designed mobile phones. The W205 features a slender, candy bar form factor, large color screen, directional keypad, and large icons. Have the look and be practical, all at the same time.
Txt & Tlk
Social networker? World class texter? Town gossip? No matter what your communication niche may be, the Motorola W205 has your number. With iTAP 5.5 you can hone your text messaging skills ?it already knows what you’re trying to type! A 500 entry phonebook and approximately 1MB of user memory?means no matter who you meet, or where you meet them, you’ve always got room for them in your life. Last but not least, the quiet vibrating feature will keep calls coming, and no one but you is the wiser.
Keeping You Connected
The Motorola W205 comes equipped with a 2.5 millimeter headset jack, compatible with a number of headset accessories. Simply plug it in, press send, and you’re off. This feature keeps you connected, sans distractions. With crystal clear quality, feel free to talk to friends and family as if they were sitting right next to you.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
?nbsp; GSM technology
?nbsp; Candy bar form factor
?nbsp; 108 x 44 x 14.9 millimeters in size
?nbsp; Bands: 850/1900, 900/1800
?nbsp; Polyphonic alert
?nbsp; Mono, 2.5 mm headset jack
?nbsp; 128x128 65k CSTN color main display
?nbsp; Speakerphone, vibrator
?nbsp; 500 entry internal phone book, 1MB internal user memory
?nbsp; iTAP 5.5, SMS messaging, 750 SMS storage to phone
• Oppo Find 7 & Find 7A to launch in Malaysia on May 7
• More Motorola Phones Unearthed - Moto G LTE & Moto G Ferrari
• Another Low-Cost Motorola Phone, The Moto E incoming?
• OPPO Find 7 pre-orders starting this week, price from RM1598
• Motorola Moto X Lands In Malaysia, Has Affordable Price Tag
• Get Ready For The Motorola Moto X This End Of April
• LG G Watch & Moto 360 Unveiled, Powered By Android Wear
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?