Click the stars to rate
213,926 Rated by :
Use Your Eyes & Ears
Housed in a slim flip-phone design, the model V360 lets you capture still shots via an integrated VGA camera and moving images with the video capture and playback feature, so you’ll never lose the memory of a great moment. An integrated MP3 player promises that you’ll always have the tools to groove, while an expandable TransFlash memory card ensures ample room to store your favorite multimedia files.
Connect with one person or an entire group on the spot using the dedicated PTT button to chat walkie-talkie style or the integrated speakerphone. Holding conference calls on-the-fly couldn’t be easier. And to make sure all parts of your world are in sync, Bluetooth wireless technology lets you talk hands-free on your long commute using any compatible Bluetooth-enabled headset or car kit.
You Got the EDGE
EDGE technology makes it painless to access the Internet in a flash, download multimedia files and share video with lightening speed*. Now it’s a breeze to check out the latest news, sports and weather or to catch up on email at your leisure – whether away from home or the office.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
• Kapasiti Bateri Apple iPhone 6 4.7" dan 5.5" didedahkan
• Moto G, Moto X, & Moto E here to get Android 4.4.4 update very soon
• 10 juta Unit Mi 3 dijual, edisi 'Champagne Gold' dilancarkan
• Motorola Moto G might be cheapest 4G LTE handset in Malaysia soon
• Moto E Spotted In SIRIM Database, Malaysian Release Imminent
• Android 4.4.3 KitKat Arrives In Malaysia For Nexus Devices
• Motorola Announces The Moto G 4G - Moto G With 4G Support
• The best smartphones to look out for in 2014