Click the stars to rate
28,423 Rated by :
The Motorola V176 speaks your language so you can get the job done – whether choosing Push-to-Talk over Cellular to connect walkie talkie-style with your boss in real-time or multi-task, using the mobile’s speakerphone to conduct a conference call while working on a laptop. With Instant Messaging (IM), you don’t have to talk at all – just type away and get immediate answers.
Measuring 1.8 inches diagonally with a resolution of 128 x 160 pixels, the Motorola 176’s color display provides a large, vivid backdrop for images and information. With Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS), you can send messages with attached visuals to emphasize your point. The WAP browser with GRPS allows ‘always on’ access to the Internet for continuous connections to breaking news, stock market updates and sports scores.
You won’t find a catch to this sweet mobile deal. Designed to keep its power as long as you do, the Motorola V176 boasts impressive juice to keep you connected without pause. The ability to download1 personal screensavers, wallpapers, musical ringtones and games is icing on the cake.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
The Motorola V176 is expected to be available in Q3 2005. For more information regarding pricing and product availability in your region, please contact your local Motorola representative.
• Oppo Find 7 & Find 7A to launch in Malaysia on May 7
• More Motorola Phones Unearthed - Moto G LTE & Moto G Ferrari
• Another Low-Cost Motorola Phone, The Moto E incoming?
• OPPO Find 7 pre-orders starting this week, price from RM1598
• Motorola Moto X Lands In Malaysia, Has Affordable Price Tag
• Get Ready For The Motorola Moto X This End Of April
• LG G Watch & Moto 360 Unveiled, Powered By Android Wear
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?