Click the stars to rate
88,326 Rated by :
Motorola Shadow is rumored to possibly be the next in line to be graced with the Nexus Two moniker from Google. It’s rumored to pack a 4.3” display with a resolution of 800 x 484 pixels – all neatly packed into a thin white outer shell. Even the QWERTY keyboard looks to retain the same layout that made the DROID extremely compact – plus there’s a wrist strap from the looks of it.
• Moto G Launched In Malaysia - RM 698 (8GB); RM 798 (16GB)
• Telefon mampu milik - Motorola Moto G Kini Boleh Didapati Di Malaysia
• Is The Moto G Launching In Malaysia On January 10, 2014?
• Are we about to see the Moto G in Malaysia soon?
• Motorola unveils the Moto G - a super affordable mid-range smartphone
• How to get the 3 main moto x features in your Android devices
• Motorola Droid 5 leaked, QWERTY smartphones long from dead
• What we know: Motorola’s maiden Google smartphone Moto X launch
akankshaPosted On : April 12, 2013
|whats d price of dis phone...???|
hiPosted On : June 20, 2010
|what is the price of this cell fone ?????|
vijayantk3Posted On : April 14, 2010
i love this cell plz tell me what is the price