Motorola ROKR E1
Click the stars to rate
41,037 Rated by :
Music On The Go
With the Motorola ROKR just upload and go! The integrated iTunes mobile music player syncs with iTunes on your computer via USB cable, just like an iPod Shuffle. Whether you “Autofill”, or manually pick a playlist, you are in for the ultimate in music portability.
Have an incoming call? No problem! With the Motorola ROKR simply accept the call and iTunes will automatically pause your music while you talk on the stereo ear-phones with integrated microphone. When you’re done with your conversation, simply end the call and your music will return to where you left off when the call came in.
Stereo Surround Sound
3D stereo sound via dual 22KHz speakers will “WOW” your friends when you crank up your favorite song! Music-based sounds are richer, deeper, and crisper providing a more intense experience, allowing you to become fully connected to your favorite artists. You can also choose to pop in your included stereo ear-phones and make all your friends envious of your sleek new phone.
Music In Color!
With the Motorola ROKR’s large color screen, cd-album information and artwork associated with your music vividly shows next to the current track. An integrated VGA camera with video capture and playback ensures you’ll never miss a moment.
The Motorola ROKR is custom-made for anyone who wants to have fun. J2ME™ games and downloads via GPRS* eliminate boredom – new music, ringtones, wallpapers, screensavers and information are all just a touch away*. Watch rhythm lights interact with your ringtones to create a unique visual effect that will really bring your phone to life.
SUMMARY OF KEY FEATURES:
• Oppo Find 7 & Find 7A to launch in Malaysia on May 7
• More Motorola Phones Unearthed - Moto G LTE & Moto G Ferrari
• Another Low-Cost Motorola Phone, The Moto E incoming?
• OPPO Find 7 pre-orders starting this week, price from RM1598
• Motorola Moto X Lands In Malaysia, Has Affordable Price Tag
• Get Ready For The Motorola Moto X This End Of April
• LG G Watch & Moto 360 Unveiled, Powered By Android Wear
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?