Motorola PEBL U6
Click the stars to rate
109,788 Rated by :
The U6 has a unique oval shape, distinctive vertical external display, dual-hinge design and distinctive metal finish. Users of this phone can shoot and send experiences as they happen to family and friends via Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS). An embedded VGA camera provides for quality still photography, while picture caller-ID is also featured.
The PEBL harnesses the power of EDGE for fast connections. Bluetooth technology connects to compatible headsets and car kits, while Motorola’s dynamic idle solution makes your favourite content available 24/7 on your phone’s home screen. The Motorola PEBL U6 is expected to be available in the second half of 2005.
• Oppo Find 7 & Find 7A to launch in Malaysia on May 7
• More Motorola Phones Unearthed - Moto G LTE & Moto G Ferrari
• Another Low-Cost Motorola Phone, The Moto E incoming?
• OPPO Find 7 pre-orders starting this week, price from RM1598
• Motorola Moto X Lands In Malaysia, Has Affordable Price Tag
• Get Ready For The Motorola Moto X This End Of April
• LG G Watch & Moto 360 Unveiled, Powered By Android Wear
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?