Click the stars to rate
18,936 Rated by :
Aesthetically very little has changed from the previous models in the series: the dimensions of the P7389i are 130 x 47 x 24 mm and weighing in at 108g. A fully charged battery will last up to 150 hours in stand-by or 4 hours talk time. Major changes, however, can be found inside. It remains not only a telephone that operates on three frequencies (900/1800/1900 MHz), but also has the capability to send and receive data at a rate ten times higher than today´s. This is obviously of primary importance considering that the phone is provided with a WAP browser for surfing the Internet.
When used with a notebook or other portable device, this handset has the ability to function as a modem with transfer rates of up to 115 Kbps, so mobile users will be able to surf without the restrictions of today´s slow mobile modems.
• Oppo Find 7 & Find 7A to launch in Malaysia on May 7
• More Motorola Phones Unearthed - Moto G LTE & Moto G Ferrari
• Another Low-Cost Motorola Phone, The Moto E incoming?
• OPPO Find 7 pre-orders starting this week, price from RM1598
• Motorola Moto X Lands In Malaysia, Has Affordable Price Tag
• Get Ready For The Motorola Moto X This End Of April
• LG G Watch & Moto 360 Unveiled, Powered By Android Wear
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?