Click the stars to rate
22,172 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
Aesthetically very little has changed from the previous models in the series: the dimensions of the P7389i are 130 x 47 x 24 mm and weighing in at 108g. A fully charged battery will last up to 150 hours in stand-by or 4 hours talk time. Major changes, however, can be found inside. It remains not only a telephone that operates on three frequencies (900/1800/1900 MHz), but also has the capability to send and receive data at a rate ten times higher than today´s. This is obviously of primary importance considering that the phone is provided with a WAP browser for surfing the Internet.
When used with a notebook or other portable device, this handset has the ability to function as a modem with transfer rates of up to 115 Kbps, so mobile users will be able to surf without the restrictions of today´s slow mobile modems.
• Lazada Menawarkan Motorola Moto E Secara Eksklusif - RM369
• Motorola Moto E Available Now From Lazada Malaysia For RM369
• Super Affordable Moto E Launching In Malaysia On August 13
• Kapasiti Bateri Apple iPhone 6 4.7" dan 5.5" didedahkan
• Moto G, Moto X, & Moto E here to get Android 4.4.4 update very soon
• 10 juta Unit Mi 3 dijual, edisi 'Champagne Gold' dilancarkan
• Motorola Moto G might be cheapest 4G LTE handset in Malaysia soon
• Moto E Spotted In SIRIM Database, Malaysian Release Imminent