Click the stars to rate
90,408 Rated by :
MOTOROLA MOTOLUXE is white hot when it comes to style. With acres of screen space thanks to its 4-inch edge-to-edge, this device is perfect for writing emails, surfing the Web and watching movies on the go.
Its 8-megapixel autofocus camera with flash allows even amateur photographs to shoot like a pro, and its front-facing VGA camera makes it easy to get up-close-and-personal with friends and family in a video chat.
MOTOLUXE also sets itself apart from the smartphone pack with a lanyard slot that lights up to show you when you’ve missed a call, received a text or email. Got some travel on the books? No problem.
The phone’s GPS will point you in the right direction and keep you from getting lost. If that isn’t enough, the device is Bluetooth-enabled and is your portal into thousands of apps in the Android Market.
• Oppo Find 7 & Find 7A to launch in Malaysia on May 7
• More Motorola Phones Unearthed - Moto G LTE & Moto G Ferrari
• Another Low-Cost Motorola Phone, The Moto E incoming?
• OPPO Find 7 pre-orders starting this week, price from RM1598
• Motorola Moto X Lands In Malaysia, Has Affordable Price Tag
• Get Ready For The Motorola Moto X This End Of April
• LG G Watch & Moto 360 Unveiled, Powered By Android Wear
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?