Click the stars to rate
93,232 Rated by :
MOTOROLA MOTOLUXE is white hot when it comes to style. With acres of screen space thanks to its 4-inch edge-to-edge, this device is perfect for writing emails, surfing the Web and watching movies on the go.
Its 8-megapixel autofocus camera with flash allows even amateur photographs to shoot like a pro, and its front-facing VGA camera makes it easy to get up-close-and-personal with friends and family in a video chat.
MOTOLUXE also sets itself apart from the smartphone pack with a lanyard slot that lights up to show you when you’ve missed a call, received a text or email. Got some travel on the books? No problem.
The phone’s GPS will point you in the right direction and keep you from getting lost. If that isn’t enough, the device is Bluetooth-enabled and is your portal into thousands of apps in the Android Market.
• Kapasiti Bateri Apple iPhone 6 4.7" dan 5.5" didedahkan
• Moto G, Moto X, & Moto E here to get Android 4.4.4 update very soon
• 10 juta Unit Mi 3 dijual, edisi 'Champagne Gold' dilancarkan
• Motorola Moto G might be cheapest 4G LTE handset in Malaysia soon
• Moto E Spotted In SIRIM Database, Malaysian Release Imminent
• Android 4.4.3 KitKat Arrives In Malaysia For Nexus Devices
• Motorola Announces The Moto G 4G - Moto G With 4G Support
• The best smartphones to look out for in 2014