Motorola Motokey Social
Click the stars to rate
24,774 Rated by :
To bring out its social networking slant, Motorola threw in a dedicated Facebook key like HTC’s ChaCha. There are other things to help your social networking experience easier –the phone is a candybar with a QWERTY keyboard and is 9.98mm thick and weighs 87 gram.
Furthermore, there is a 2.4-inch TFT LCD touchscreen displaying 320 x 240 pixels. However, it runs on Motorola’s proprietary platform. Aside from its social features, the Motokey Social is packed with a 3-megapixel rear camera, 50MB internal storage and Bluetooth.
• Moto G Launched In Malaysia - RM 698 (8GB); RM 798 (16GB)
• Telefon mampu milik - Motorola Moto G Kini Boleh Didapati Di Malaysia
• Is The Moto G Launching In Malaysia On January 10, 2014?
• Are we about to see the Moto G in Malaysia soon?
• Motorola unveils the Moto G - a super affordable mid-range smartphone
• How to get the 3 main moto x features in your Android devices
• Motorola Droid 5 leaked, QWERTY smartphones long from dead
• What we know: Motorola’s maiden Google smartphone Moto X launch