Motorola Motokey Social
Click the stars to rate
27,656 Rated by :
To bring out its social networking slant, Motorola threw in a dedicated Facebook key like HTC’s ChaCha. There are other things to help your social networking experience easier –the phone is a candybar with a QWERTY keyboard and is 9.98mm thick and weighs 87 gram.
Furthermore, there is a 2.4-inch TFT LCD touchscreen displaying 320 x 240 pixels. However, it runs on Motorola’s proprietary platform. Aside from its social features, the Motokey Social is packed with a 3-megapixel rear camera, 50MB internal storage and Bluetooth.
• Motorola Moto E Available Now From Lazada Malaysia For RM369
• Super Affordable Moto E Launching In Malaysia On August 13
• Kapasiti Bateri Apple iPhone 6 4.7" dan 5.5" didedahkan
• Moto G, Moto X, & Moto E here to get Android 4.4.4 update very soon
• 10 juta Unit Mi 3 dijual, edisi 'Champagne Gold' dilancarkan
• Motorola Moto G might be cheapest 4G LTE handset in Malaysia soon
• Moto E Spotted In SIRIM Database, Malaysian Release Imminent
• Android 4.4.3 KitKat Arrives In Malaysia For Nexus Devices