Motorola Motokey Social
Click the stars to rate
26,956 Rated by :
To bring out its social networking slant, Motorola threw in a dedicated Facebook key like HTC’s ChaCha. There are other things to help your social networking experience easier –the phone is a candybar with a QWERTY keyboard and is 9.98mm thick and weighs 87 gram.
Furthermore, there is a 2.4-inch TFT LCD touchscreen displaying 320 x 240 pixels. However, it runs on Motorola’s proprietary platform. Aside from its social features, the Motokey Social is packed with a 3-megapixel rear camera, 50MB internal storage and Bluetooth.
• Motorola Moto G might be cheapest 4G LTE handset in Malaysia soon
• Moto E Spotted In SIRIM Database, Malaysian Release Imminent
• Android 4.4.3 KitKat Arrives In Malaysia For Nexus Devices
• Motorola Announces The Moto G 4G - Moto G With 4G Support
• The best smartphones to look out for in 2014
• Oppo Find 7 & 7A telah dilancarkan secara rasmi di Malaysia
• Motorola's Next Phone Coming May 13, Could It Be The Moto E?
• Oppo Find 7 & Find 7A to launch in Malaysia on May 7