Motorola MPx / MPx300
Click the stars to rate
60,647 Rated by :
The Motorola MPx blends a mobile phone, personal data assistant (PDA) and email messenger in one easy-to-use compact device. By opening the device in landscape mode, Internet browsing, streaming video and access to corporate applications are all within easy reach using the Motorola MPx.
The device is built on the MOTOPro Innovation Platform, a feature rich software and hardware platform that leverages Motorola’s design and technologies, as well as the Microsoft Windows Mobile software. The Motorola MPx boasts up to 1GB of expandable memory, an integrated 1.3 mega pixel camera with flash, and Java technology.
• Oppo Find 7 & Find 7A to launch in Malaysia on May 7
• More Motorola Phones Unearthed - Moto G LTE & Moto G Ferrari
• Another Low-Cost Motorola Phone, The Moto E incoming?
• OPPO Find 7 pre-orders starting this week, price from RM1598
• Motorola Moto X Lands In Malaysia, Has Affordable Price Tag
• Get Ready For The Motorola Moto X This End Of April
• LG G Watch & Moto 360 Unveiled, Powered By Android Wear
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?