Motorola MOTOROI XT720
Click the stars to rate
171,933 Rated by :
Thousands of Android-Based Applications
Android is widely recognized as the most exciting mobile platform in part because of its unequalled openness. Anyone can develop Android applications and make them available through Android Market, and you can download them on MOTOROI.
Designed to take full advantage of the power of Android 2.0, MOTOROI gives you a full touch screen with a huge 3.7 inch, high-definition WVGA (480X854) display, making it easier than ever to view full page websites, videos, games, or photos. The display uses a powerful combination of Motorola's touch user interface (UI) and a capacitive touch sensor for smooth screen flipping and scrolling, and five main displays let you customize your MOTOROI with various widgets with more freedom than ever before.
Google Mobile Services in Your Hand
MOTOROI delivers fast and powerful mobile versions of Google's most popular services. High speed web-browsing(1) is possible at home or outdoors with MOTOROI's Wi-Fi support and Android Web Kit Browser, supporting up to eight open browser windows and giving you the greatest possible freedom in using Google's various mobile services, including:
- Google Maps: Search for places near your location, get driving directions, view map with Street View and satellite imagery
- Gmail(TM): Integrates and supports multiple accounts
- YouTube(TM): Enables one-touch playback from home screen widget or app
- Google Talk: Provides messenger service by Google
Imaging Technology for Digital Camera Experience & Premium Multimedia Features
You expect a Motorola device to offer superb imaging, and MOTOROI(TM) breaks new ground, offering an 8 megapixel camera with Xenon flash and a 720p HD camcorder - the first of its kind in Korea. Your new MOTOROI not only lets you capture, view and share(2) high quality photos and videos, it helps you make them look better than ever:
- Smart image capture: Includes easy panorama, face detection, multi-shot (6 shots in a row), face filter, red eye reduction, camera shake prevention and many more elements designed to improve the quality and variety of your photos
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface): With Korea's first HDMI capable phone, play your HD video from your phone directly to your HDTV.
MOTOROI delivers an upgraded mobile entertainment experience from the company that pioneered mobile entertainment:
- MP3 player: Enables you to send and listen to MP3 files without the need to convert files
- Terrestrial DMB: Enjoy up to 24 TV and audio channels for free
- 3.5mm ear jack: Listen to music through connecting your favorite head phones
- Storage up to 8GB and Micro SD support up to 32GB
- Unique docking station: Enjoy movies by setting the phone on the docking station designed exclusively for the Motorola MOTOROI, or use the phone as table clock or digital frame
User-Friendly and Innovative UI
MOTOROI adds a host of small touches to your user interface to help make using a powerful smart phone easy and intuitive:
- Smart widgets let you use your content more conveniently, adjusting the size of the calendar, memo pad, contacts, e-mail and other widgets and shortcut icons on the home screen as you are using them
- Pinch to zoom in and out lets you enlarge or reduce the size of web pages with ease
- MOTOROI offers five distinct text-input methods, including a 3X4 keypad, full QWERTY, half QWERTY, hand writing and writing pad
- The screen lock with proximity sensor lets you talk on your phone with ease as the screen automatically locks when the touch screen gets near your face
Advanced Mobile Office for Efficient Working
We all have to work sometime, and MOTOROI supports management of multiple accounts and document editing to ensure you work more efficiently with cutting-edge text recognition and true multi-tasking, which lets you run multiple applications at once:
- Synchronize and manage multiple email accounts simultaneously, letting you separate your work and personal inboxes
- Gmail Contacts sync: Synchronize contacts from the accounts that are added on the device.
- Microsoft and PDF document viewer
- Optical Character Recognition: Optical dictionary that translates immediately through quick scanning, business card reader which recognizes contact information on business cards and automatically stores information to your phonebook; and document reader which easily scrap books or articles to your phone as text files
• Moto G Launched In Malaysia - RM 698 (8GB); RM 798 (16GB)
• Telefon mampu milik - Motorola Moto G Kini Boleh Didapati Di Malaysia
• Is The Moto G Launching In Malaysia On January 10, 2014?
• Are we about to see the Moto G in Malaysia soon?
• Motorola unveils the Moto G - a super affordable mid-range smartphone
• How to get the 3 main moto x features in your Android devices
• Motorola Droid 5 leaked, QWERTY smartphones long from dead
• What we know: Motorola’s maiden Google smartphone Moto X launch
albertPosted On : January 10, 2011
|can it update to 2.2 froyo?|
XT userPosted On : January 8, 2011
|I grab this phone yesterday and i'm satisfying with it. It make me proud with the phone, large screen (sadly it's not amoled), fast to open & closing any apps, soft touch screen, proximity sensor, and put 8GB memory card.. Install nearly 80 apps & games only in a single night, choose any language you like, play nearly any kind of video formats incl .mkv, .rmvb, .flv, .mp4, .mpg etc., double tap to zoom in & out, worth for the money..|
shawnPosted On : May 1, 2010
|this phone looks really really really cool. Can i use this phone with net10? Net10 and I are like cookies and milk, I can't speak on the phone unless it is with net10.|