Click the stars to rate
205,127 Rated by :
Powered by Android 2.1, it offers the ability to use multiple applications at once and one of the world's thinnest QWERTY sliders (13.7mm). Motorola MILESTONE also boasts a hi-resolution, 3.7” widescreen pinch and zoom display with an incredible 854 pixel width and more than 400,000 total pixels.
A suite of Google mobile applications including Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail and YouTube are also integrated onto the device. In addition, you have access to thousands of apps and widgets from Android Market.
Key MILESTONE features include:
Additional functionality and apps include:
Optional Accessories include:
• Moto G Launched In Malaysia - RM 698 (8GB); RM 798 (16GB)
• Telefon mampu milik - Motorola Moto G Kini Boleh Didapati Di Malaysia
• Is The Moto G Launching In Malaysia On January 10, 2014?
• Are we about to see the Moto G in Malaysia soon?
• Motorola unveils the Moto G - a super affordable mid-range smartphone
• How to get the 3 main moto x features in your Android devices
• Motorola Droid 5 leaked, QWERTY smartphones long from dead
• What we know: Motorola’s maiden Google smartphone Moto X launch
pikomimoPosted On : January 28, 2011
|hello...sy nak beli phone la..mane lg best..either xperia x10, vivaz, |
motorola milestone or nokia x6? thnx...hope sgt bantu...nset da masuk
mesin basuh =(
p/s: k750i yg masuk mesin basuh tu mmg terrbaek la... =(
tp nk rase update gak...
planet wavePosted On : November 7, 2010
|where can i get the non AP motorola milestone at puchong or KL area?|
lclPosted On : November 4, 2010
|where 2 find this phone in Malaysia? D price? Anyone? |