Motorola MILESTONE XT720
Click the stars to rate
102,476 Rated by :
The Milestone XT720 has just been announced in the UK as the first Android smart phone to feature Xenon flash. The revamped Korean MOTOROI includes a 3.7 inch WVGA (480 x 854) multi-touch capacitive display, Wi-Fi, GPS, HDMI port, 3.5mm headset jack, 8MP auto focus camera, HD (720p) video recording, and an 8GB card included in the box.
The processor of the Milestone XT720 is not faster than the one of MOTOROI, as previously rumored – it’s just a 550MHz one. The Milestone XT720 runs Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair)
Include integration with Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail and YouTube, along with Motorola’s MOTONAV turn by turn navigation solution. Moreover, it supports multiple accounts and document editing capabilities for multi-tasking on the go, not to mention access to the Android Market for purchasing and downloading applications.
Enhanced Digital Camera & Video:
MILESTONE XT720 offering an 8 megapixel camera with Xenon flash, 10x digital zoom, and a 720p HD camcorder. It allows users to not only capture, view and share high quality photos and videos, but also helps make them look better than ever. Key features include:
• Smart image capture: includes easy panorama, face detection, multi-shot (six shots in a row), face filter, red eye reduction, camera shake prevention and more, to improve the image quality and variety
• High definition multimedia interface (HDMI™): HDMI cable (in box) allows HD video captured on the MILESTONE XT720 to be viewed directly on an HDTV
• Memory card support: 8GB microSD card included inbox; expandable up to 32GB
• Motorola Moto G might be cheapest 4G LTE handset in Malaysia soon
• Moto E Spotted In SIRIM Database, Malaysian Release Imminent
• Android 4.4.3 KitKat Arrives In Malaysia For Nexus Devices
• Motorola Announces The Moto G 4G - Moto G With 4G Support
• The best smartphones to look out for in 2014
• Oppo Find 7 & 7A telah dilancarkan secara rasmi di Malaysia
• Motorola's Next Phone Coming May 13, Could It Be The Moto E?
• Oppo Find 7 & Find 7A to launch in Malaysia on May 7
alPosted On : April 27, 2011
|macam mana nak upgrade this phone to froyo?|
shadyPosted On : August 9, 2010
|What, no comment on this phone yet? Sg set is available in Msia already what. I think its worth the money to get this phone. No negative review thus far|