Motorola MILESTONE XT720
Click the stars to rate
134,215 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
The Milestone XT720 has just been announced in the UK as the first Android smart phone to feature Xenon flash. The revamped Korean MOTOROI includes a 3.7 inch WVGA (480 x 854) multi-touch capacitive display, Wi-Fi, GPS, HDMI port, 3.5mm headset jack, 8MP auto focus camera, HD (720p) video recording, and an 8GB card included in the box.
The processor of the Milestone XT720 is not faster than the one of MOTOROI, as previously rumored – it’s just a 550MHz one. The Milestone XT720 runs Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair)
Include integration with Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail and YouTube, along with Motorola’s MOTONAV turn by turn navigation solution. Moreover, it supports multiple accounts and document editing capabilities for multi-tasking on the go, not to mention access to the Android Market for purchasing and downloading applications.
Enhanced Digital Camera & Video:
MILESTONE XT720 offering an 8 megapixel camera with Xenon flash, 10x digital zoom, and a 720p HD camcorder. It allows users to not only capture, view and share high quality photos and videos, but also helps make them look better than ever. Key features include:
• Smart image capture: includes easy panorama, face detection, multi-shot (six shots in a row), face filter, red eye reduction, camera shake prevention and more, to improve the image quality and variety
• High definition multimedia interface (HDMI™): HDMI cable (in box) allows HD video captured on the MILESTONE XT720 to be viewed directly on an HDTV
• Memory card support: 8GB microSD card included inbox; expandable up to 32GB
• Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Press Photos Leaked Ahead Of Reveal
• Leaked Moto X+1 Render Getting Compared With The Moto X
• Moto X+1 set for September 25 debut?
• Lazada Menawarkan Motorola Moto E Secara Eksklusif - RM369
• Motorola Moto E Available Now From Lazada Malaysia For RM369
• Super Affordable Moto E Launching In Malaysia On August 13
• Kapasiti Bateri Apple iPhone 6 4.7" dan 5.5" didedahkan
• Moto G, Moto X, & Moto E here to get Android 4.4.4 update very soon
alPosted On : April 27, 2011
|macam mana nak upgrade this phone to froyo?|
shadyPosted On : August 9, 2010
|What, no comment on this phone yet? Sg set is available in Msia already what. I think its worth the money to get this phone. No negative review thus far|