Click the stars to rate
85,535 Rated by :
Cut to the Chase
Whether you’re globe trotting or in your own backyard, the Motorola L2 keeps communication simple. Get fast information from a colleague with one-touch PoC** conversations or IM* chats, converse hands-free using a compatible Bluetooth1 headset, or send a humorous multimedia message* with a combination of voice, images, sounds and animated icons. The contoured keypad promises great tactile feel for all of your messaging needs.
A Slice of the Good Life
You’re not all work and no play, so you need a handset to match. The Motorola L2 delivers video download1 and playback capabilities, preloaded and downloadable* games and the option to keep your mobile modern by adding your favorite MP3 songs as ringtones that you can sing along to, wallpapers, and screensavers. With a generous amount of user memory, you can store applications and files for future downtime fun.
Versatility & Simplicity
Slim, smart, productive and affordable, the Motorola L2 delivers great features for seamless management of home and office. With a user configurable smart key for quick feature access, this mobile will have you organized in no time. Add “juice” to your mobile’s battery through your laptop – no travel charger needed – simply plug in the optional accessory USB cable to your computer and the other end into the Mini-USB port on the phone and watch it charge. And be sure to keep business and personal contacts updated by syncing up your phonebook and datebook between your handset and computer while your plugged in.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
• Oppo Find 7 & Find 7A to launch in Malaysia on May 7
• More Motorola Phones Unearthed - Moto G LTE & Moto G Ferrari
• Another Low-Cost Motorola Phone, The Moto E incoming?
• OPPO Find 7 pre-orders starting this week, price from RM1598
• Motorola Moto X Lands In Malaysia, Has Affordable Price Tag
• Get Ready For The Motorola Moto X This End Of April
• LG G Watch & Moto 360 Unveiled, Powered By Android Wear
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?