Click the stars to rate
104,830 Rated by :
The Motorola E1120 provides a sophisticated mobile photography experience with editing tools and a large, landscape display. Simply turn the device vertically and press the dedicated shutter key to activate the 3 megapixel camera to capture events that you donít want to forget. Share with others via email, Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS), connect seamlessly to a compatible Bluetooth-enabled printer for real-time prints or stream images directly to a television with a compatible Bluetooth adapter.
The 3G technology lets you conduct high quality 2-way video conferencing, view streaming video, and make the most of video capture and playback enhanced by Windows Media technology. And, experience the benefits of quick access to product information and services by capturing and sending barcodes with bar code scanning available on the E1120.
The phone has an MP3 player with dual-polyphonic speakers and 3D audio processing, creating spatial enhancement for surround-sound-like audio. The 3D graphics engine provides for a virtual gaming experience.
Expandable TransFlash memory, hands-free Bluetooth wireless technology with compatible Bluetooth enabled devices and 2-way video conferencing provide even more ways for you to remain informed and in touch. The Motorola E1120 is expected to be available in the Q4 2005.
• Oppo Find 7 & Find 7A to launch in Malaysia on May 7
• More Motorola Phones Unearthed - Moto G LTE & Moto G Ferrari
• Another Low-Cost Motorola Phone, The Moto E incoming?
• OPPO Find 7 pre-orders starting this week, price from RM1598
• Motorola Moto X Lands In Malaysia, Has Affordable Price Tag
• Get Ready For The Motorola Moto X This End Of April
• LG G Watch & Moto 360 Unveiled, Powered By Android Wear
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?