Click the stars to rate
85,083 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
The Motorola E1060 delivers an excellent visual performance with the aid of two integrated cameras. The VGA camera connects users to 2-way video conferences for face-to-face interaction and the 1.3 megapixel camera with 8x zoom captures special moments with pristine clarity. And if your eyes and ears are not yet satisfied, kick back with 3G technology for hi-speed streaming audio and video,or the integrated MP3 player to enjoy captivating distractions during your hectic work day.
Get the Blues
Wires and cables are the troubles of yesterday. With class 2 Bluetooth® wireless technology, you can seamlessly transfer information between your Motorola E1060 and a compatible PC, PDA or other compatible Bluetooth® -enabled device. Or, indulge in hands-free discussions using a compatible Bluetooth® headset or car kit while your phone is up-to 30 feet away.
Be the first to learn about breaking news in entertainment, world affairs or sports. With Motorola’s dynamic idle solution, you only need to click on the streaming information running on the E1060’s large, color screen to access the latest information. And to let friends or colleagues in on the news, utilize Instant Messaging (IM) with presence indicators to share the scoop with rapid ease.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
• 1.3 megapixel camera with dedicated camera key for capturing still images
• VGA camera for 2-way video conferencing
• Bluetooth® wireless technology for seamless connections to compatible devices
• Streaming audio and video, video and audio capture and playback with support for MPEG4, WMV/WMA and MP3 files
• Dynamic idle for personalized portal connections
• 32MB of internal memory and up to 512 MB of removable memory
• Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) for sharing photos, animations, video and more
• Email and IM with presence indicators
• Downloading via J2ME MIDP 2.0 for adding new MP3 ring tones, screensavers, games and more
• WAP 2.0 browser
The Motorola E1060 is expected to be available in the Q4 of 2005.
• Leaked Moto X+1 Render Getting Compared With The Moto X
• Moto X+1 set for September 25 debut?
• Lazada Menawarkan Motorola Moto E Secara Eksklusif - RM369
• Motorola Moto E Available Now From Lazada Malaysia For RM369
• Super Affordable Moto E Launching In Malaysia On August 13
• Kapasiti Bateri Apple iPhone 6 4.7" dan 5.5" didedahkan
• Moto G, Moto X, & Moto E here to get Android 4.4.4 update very soon
• 10 juta Unit Mi 3 dijual, edisi 'Champagne Gold' dilancarkan