Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
Click the stars to rate
267,608 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
10 January 2012 – Verizon Wireless and Motorola has just announced the latest addition to the Droid Razr family – the Droid Razr Maxx, at CES today.
None of the specs are announced yet but it seems the Motorola Droid Razr Maxx inherited its predecessor's “impossible thin” chassis at only 8.9mm. The device will come equipped with 32GB internal memory and runs on Android 2.3.5, Gingerbread. Motorola says there it plans to update the Razr Maxx to Android 4.0.
The Motorola Droid Razr Maxx will be available at USD 300 bundled with a two year contract.
• Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Press Photos Leaked Ahead Of Reveal
• Leaked Moto X+1 Render Getting Compared With The Moto X
• Moto X+1 set for September 25 debut?
• Lazada Menawarkan Motorola Moto E Secara Eksklusif - RM369
• Motorola Moto E Available Now From Lazada Malaysia For RM369
• Super Affordable Moto E Launching In Malaysia On August 13
• Kapasiti Bateri Apple iPhone 6 4.7" dan 5.5" didedahkan
• Moto G, Moto X, & Moto E here to get Android 4.4.4 update very soon
richard syPosted On : January 7, 2013
|when will the droid razor maxx HD available in the philippines|
lancePosted On : January 5, 2013
|when will Motorola Droid Razr Maxx available in the Philippines??|
HaidirPosted On : August 16, 2012
|berat 145g vs iphone 4s 140g. kalu jatuh tentu berderai ni|